[1.5|You don't touch her.]

› Headache. Hungover. These were what Ophelia was feeling when she went into school. If I'm a Werewolf, how I got drunk? Was her question to herself. This was getting weirder so she decided to find Scott and Stiles in order to realize what happened last night while she was drunk. "So then, she starts talking about phosphors, and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet, and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in..." Stiles said to Scott as they went into chemistry class. "It's gone..." Stiles said when he realized the writing on the board was completely clear. "Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key--" Stiles said and went through his pocket, but it wasn't there. "...What the hell? I had it-- I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning."

          " The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asked, Stiles turned to him quickly. "Yeah. I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" he asked, Scott shook his head. "No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it..." Scott answered just before Ophelia came in. "Guys what are you doing here?" she asked, Stiles turned to her quickly. "Thanks God, Ophelia you saw the key right? You said that there was a phosphor on it. You saw it, right?" Stiles asked anxiously, she shook her head in sadness. "I'm sorry, Stiles. I was too drunk last night I don't remember anything at all."

          "FUCK!" Stiles shouted unconsciously, trying to stay calm. "I was here a couple hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's and Ophelia's name was right there on the board in my handwriting, and I had the key to the chemistry closet." he tried to explain. "So, you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira and Ophelia...?" Scott said slowly, trying to understand.

          "I know how it sounds... But look at this--" Stiles said and showed a clipper from newspaper. "This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws, and then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

          " Coach... The joke we played on Coach." Scott mumbled, Stiles nodded quickly." That was my idea. You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be." Stiles said, Ophelia interrupted them. "It doesn't make sense, why would you tell him to kill us? It's probably just a coincidence."

          "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong... But I don't think you're trying to kill people, either." Scott said as he put his hand on Stiles' shoulder. "It was here. It was all here." Stiles mumbled, Ophelia grabbed Stiles' hand and squeezed, tried to comfort him but had no idea what to do. "Dude, are you feeling okay? You're looking really tired..." Scott said to Stiles gently. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping, really..." he said, Scott was worried for his friend. "Why don't you go home? Take a sick day, or something?"

          "Come on, I'm driving you to home." Ophelia said to Stiles. "No, no don't. What if I'm really the one who told Barrow to kill you?" Stiles said while looking right into Ophelia's eyes. She smiled gently to him and cupped his face. "I don't care. We just need to take you to home or hospital. And Scott doesn't really have any day off so I'm using mine to take you. I'm not leaving you alone. Come on." she said and started pulling him to his jeep while Scott watched them with his proud momma look just before Ophelia stopped and passed her cars keys to Scott. "We're going to take Stiles' jeep, don't leave my car here!" she shouted and went to parking lot with Stiles. "I'm driving, no buts." she said and directly went into driver's seat as Stiles went into passenger's seat.

          After they went to hospital and found Melissa, she took Stiles to a room and Ophelia started watching them from the corner. "Blackouts... But not for that long. And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid... Um, I'm also having some really bad anxiety..." Stiles explained to Melissa. "Panic attacks?" she asked, Stiles nodded. "Yeah, a couple... Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But, that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree and the whole human sacrifice thing..." Melissa smiled at Stiles. "I remember something vaguely about that, yes. How many hours of sleep are you getting?"