[0.11|Stop being a bitch and try to be useful for once.]

› After Stiles said Lydia's name when Ophelia next to him, she left his house early in the morning before he woke up. She felt like she needed time to get over that type of heartbreak. She knew it wasn't Lydia's fault, she knew she shouldn't be angry at Lydia so she decided to be at home to be there for her. So now, she was watching Natalie and Lydia's mother daughter time. "Okay, sweetheart, this is not a problem. Having gotten my share of hickeys in high school, I developed some patented cover-up methods." Natalie said to Lydia while looking at her neck, her scar. "If you don't want to go to school, honey, you don't have to."

          "That's not it. It's just... Someone tried to strangle me... and I survived." Lydia said and smiled. "I don't need to hide that." Lydia said, a smile immediately appeared on Ophelia's face. "No. No, you don't... But we're still gonna do your hair, right?" Natalie said while smiling, that's when Ophelia jumped into their conversation. "Of course we are doing her hair!"

           After doing Lydia's hair, they left the house together. "Lyds, you know that I love you right? I know sometimes I make your life difficult but I love you. And I'm going to kill that bitch when I see." Ophelia said, caused Lydia to laugh. "I love you too sweetheart. What happened last night?"

          "A lot of thing. Scott went with Deucalion. Jennifer took Melissa. Cora is probably dying and we still don't know where Sheriff is. Lyds, you would never do something that will make me sad, right?" Ophelia asked. She wanted Stiles to be happy but she didn't want her cousin to be with Stiles. She knew she couldn't handle that. "Of course I would never, Elia. We're family. I'd never hurt you."

          Their little family conversation interrupted when they arrived at school. They met Stiles at stairs but she needed to be at somewhere. "Hey guys, I'll meet you at class, okay? I need to do something." Ophelia said and left them alone before they could say anything. And that was her worst choice. She ran into restroom and lifted her crop in front of the mirror. There was a huge bruise at center of her chest. It appeared when Jennifer pushed her and it was definitely hurting. "Fuck..." she muttered and lowered her crop. She left the restroom to find Stiles and Lydia. She started walking to go to class but stopped when she heard their voices from locker room. "Shh, look at me. Shhh... Stiles..." Ophelia hid behind the door and started watching them from there. She thought they were talking but when she saw that they started kissing, she felt like millions of arrow was hitting her chest. She closed her mouth to not make a sound and ran away. I should've seen it coming... She thought. I should've known Stiles would forget me once he has a chance with Lydia. But she couldn't believe Lydia. She thought she was honest when she said that she would never hurt her.

          While she was trying to calm down, she got a text from Lydia. She took off her phone quickly and looked at the text.

from Lyds❤️: Morrell's office.

to Lyds❤️: k.

          I shouldn't let my anger take over my body. We need to find Melissa and Noah. She thought and ran to Morrell's office. As she came in, Heather's friend, Danielle left the room. "What's going on?" Ophelia said to them. Lydia showed the pictures. "Oh that's the same tree!" she said quickly. "What?" Stiles said to her. Ophelia looked at them. "The same tree I've been drawing over and over. I don't know why but I love drawing it."

          "Me too." Lydia said, she sounded confused. Stiles turned the drawing upside down. "What is this...?" Ophelia asked, Stiles looked at her for a second, trying to memorize her features. God... She's so beautiful.. He thought but then he shook his head to focus on solving these things now. "I- I know where they are. It's the Nemeton. That's where she's keeping them. It has to be." Stiles said. They left the office as Rafael shouted his name. "Stilinski!"