[0.10|If we survive from tonight, I'm going to kiss you.]

› "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack-- he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks." Jennifer explained to them, gained a "Bullshit." from Ophelia. "A True Alpha." Peter said, left Stiles confused. "What's that?" Stiles asked. Peter turned to him. "The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will." he said and turned to Scott. "Our little Scott..."

          "If they want a true alpha, they can take my ass. She can be an alpha in the bed." Ophelia said sarcastically. She had never been into a serious situation like that, she felt like she had to do something stupid to break the serious area but she failed. "It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." Scott said, Stiles turned to him. "Scott, your mom--"

          "My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so, if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here." Scott said bravely. He knew his mother could save herself. He knew she had that power. "The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." Derek said but Scott didn't look like he cared."I'll distract them."

          "You mean fight them." Ophelia popped into their conversation. "Whatever I have to do." Scott said, Derek put his hand on Scott's shoulder. "I'll help you." But their moment didn't stay long. "Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek."

          "No one asked your opinion, little bitch. Sit and shut up if you don't want me to kill you." Ophelia threatened Jennifer but she didn't care her. "Does she know that I have power to kill her before all of you try and do something?" Jennifer said, Ophelia rollerd her eyes. "I still think we should torture her. I can't stand her ugly voice."

          "Okay, enough fight ladies. I'll do it. But, I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." Peter said. "An advantage? Like what? You mean, like, a weapon?" Stiles asked, Peter looked at him. "Something better than a baseball bat."

          "Hey, bat made sense! They were too thick-headed for bat that's all." Ophelia defended Stiles. After Peter shook his head, they all started looking around to find something Peter can use as a weapon. "Hey, wait, what about these?" Stiles said as he showed shocker to them. "Do you know how to use those?" Derek asked to Stiles. "Well, no..." he said, Ophelia interrupted them. "I know how to use them. But it will maybe make them stronger. Put them down." Ophelia said and Stiles put them down. After a little search, Scott was the one who found something this time. "Epinephrine?" he asked, Derek shook his head. "That's only gonna make him stronger." Derek said, Peter turned to them. "...How strong?" Peter asked. "Let's see." Ophelia said and grabbed the needle from Scott and suddenly stabbed it to Peter. After that, Peter and Scott both went out to fight with twins. After they distracted twins, Derek, Jennifer, Stiles and Ophelia left the room with Cora. "It's still here!" Stiles shouted as he saw ambulance. Ophelia and Stiles ran to open the doors, Derek placed Cora to patient bed. Ophelia and Stiles both went into ambulance. When Jennifer called Derek, Derek went next to her.

          As Stiles heard Kali's voice, he closed the doors and turned to Ophelia. "It's Kali. We have to be quiet." he whispered, Ophelia nodded at him. They both looked outside from the door just to see Derek and Jennifer running. Ophelia turned to Stiles. "Are you okay?" she asked. Stiles nodded. "Are YOU okay? You were attacked by an alpha today and now you're here like nothing happened."

          Ophelia didn't answer, she turned to see Cora. "Why do you look like you're not breathing?" She muttered to Cora, her chest wasn't moving. "...Because you're not breathing, are you?" she muttered again and turned to Stiles. "Stiles do something. Do something she's not breathing!" she said, Stiles immediately turned to Cora and started panicking. "Oh, no. Oh, God, oh, no, no, no. Why are you not breathing? Come on!" he said. "Okay, okay, okay. You can do this. Here we go..." He was trying to encourage himself.