[1.2|I believe in you.]

› "What the hell, Scott? It's 10 pm!" Ophelia shouted as she answered Scott's call. "We're going to find a dead body. Coming? For helping Noah. My dad is trying to get him fired. I'll tell you more when you come. We're at the preserves." Scott explained quickly, gained a groan from Ophelia. "I hate you Scott. I'm coming."

          She hung up the phone and immediately went to her closet. She wore her faded blue jeans, black halter crop, blue plaid button down shirt and white sneakers. Yeah, it was one of her biggest mistakes to wore white sneakers while going to preserves. She left the house without getting caught to Allison or Chris. She got into her car and drove to preserves.

           After she jumped out of her car, she ran to Scott and Stiles, who weren't so far from her. "You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another Werewolf in town that we haven't met yet..." Stiles said just before seeing Ophelia. "I know." Scott sighed and turned to Ophelia. "Glad you made it." Scott said, Ophelia smiled. "Of course. So, what dead body are we looking for?" Ophelia asked, Scott smiled at her. "We're looking for a werewolf. Named Malia."

          "If it turns out to be something, like, triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that." Stiles muttered while they were walking. "Count me too." Ophelia muttered. "Yeah, me, either. Especially if I can't even control my own transformation anymore." Scott said while looking around with his flashlight and looking at the location in his phone. As they heard a coyote scream, Stiles grabbed Scott's shoulder, caused him to drop his phone and push Ophelia to hole but Stiles grabbed her before she fall. He helped Ophelia to stand up as Scott's phone fell into puddle. "Sorry. I hate coyotes so much-- they always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal." Stiles said to Scott and Ophelia, Ophelia nodded as Scott went into little hole to grab his phone. Stiles also went down but instead of Scott, he stumbled but fixed immediately. "Come on." Stiles said and helped Ophelia to come down. "Oh my little white sneakers... I'm sorry.." she muttered. "It still works." Scott said with a smile on his face. "Let me see the flashlight." Stiles said as he realized something, Scott gave it to him. "I think we found it..."

          "Uh, why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Ophelia said while they were walking to that car. "Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out." They got closer to car. "Look at this-- see those? Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer." Stiles said, Ophelia was amazed by how brave they were. She was freaking out because they were in the middle of woods, alone. "Then it was a Werewolf." Scott said. "So, my dad was right..." Stiles said. Scott and Stiles kneeled down to search the car a little bit. Ophelia was standing up, waiting for them to finish their search. I shouldn't have come, she thought. She was scared and it was getting colder. "What is that?" Scott asked. Stiles took the doll from the car. "I'm hungry." suddenly the doll said, both Stiles and Ophelia screamed and Stiles threw the doll. "I think I just had a minor heart attack." Stiles said, Ophelia grabbed his arm. "Well then that makes two us." she said while still trying to normalize her breath. "Hey, guys...?" Scott said as there was a huge animal sound. "Oh God my soul is leaving my body.." she said while still clinging to Stiles' arm. "Please tell me you see that." Scott said. "I see it." Stiles said too as they all saw blue glowing eyes. "I see it too." Ophelia said. as Scott started to run, Stiles made a move to run after him. "Wait, hey, Scott! Scott, wait!"

           As Stiles was about to run after Scott, Ophelia stopped him. "You can't leave me here. Please." She added please after Stiles stared at her. He sighed and nodded. After a while, Stiles looked around to find Scott but he didn't see him. "So... I guess Scott's not coming back. We should look around to find something else. Well, I think he can't bring that coyote." Stiles said, Ophelia nodded and finally let go of Stiles' arm. "Thanks for giving my arm back." he said sarcastically, Ophelia responded with sticking her tongue to him.