[1.1|It's fucking too much!]

› "No, no, no, no, no... Don't let them in... Don't let them in... No, don't let them in..." Stiles muttered as he woke up next to Ophelia, who was only wearing his shirt. She got up and caressed his hair gently. "You okay?" she asked but couldn't take an answer. "...Stiles?" she said again, Stiles nodded at her. "Yeah... I was just dreaming. It was weird-- it was like a dream within a dream."

"A nightmare?" She asked, Stiles nodded. "Yeah..." Ophelia smiled at him, her eyes were shining. "It's okay, honey. You're safe with me." she said and kissed his lips gently. As she pulled back, she continued caressing his hair. "Wait a second... Ophelia, what are you doing here?" he asked, suddenly the door started opening by itself. "Hang on..." he said, tried to get up but Ophelia held him. "Stiles, where are you going?" She said to him. "I'm just gonna close the door."

"Just go back to sleep." Ophelia said as she buried her head to his crock. "No, no, I should close it..." he said as he pulled away her hand from his chest. "Don't worry about it." she whispered, Stiles was still watching the door. "What if someone comes in?" Stiles said and stood up. "Like who? Just go back to sleep, Stiles." Ophelia said while Stiles was walking to door. "No... But what if they get in?"

"What if who gets in?" Ophelia asked but couldn't get an answer. "Stiles, just leave it. Please, Stiles... Stiles, come back to bed." Ophelia said anxiously as his hand went closer to door handle. "Stiles, please. Don't, Stiles! Don't! Don't go in there, please don't! Please, Stiles, don't!" She sounded panicked as Stiles opened the door and went in there.

"Ophelia! Hey Ophelia wake up!" Allison said as she was trying to wake her friend who was shouting Stiles' name in the middle of the night. She woke up with a start, tears were running down from her eyes. "Sshh, it's okay. Lia, it's okay." Allison said as she pulled her for a hug, caressing her hair. "I... Something is coming, Ally. Something bad is coming."

"Lia everything's fine. Calm down. Come on, go to sleep. I'll stay with you until you sleep." Allison said and made her go back to sleep. Little did they know, Ophelia and Stiles both saw the same nightmare.

---

"No, you're not. It's happening to you, too-- you're seeing things, aren't you?" Stiles said to Scott, who just tried to ran away from his own shadow. "How did you know?" Scott asked to Stiles, but got his answer from Ophelia, who just walked to them with Allison. "Because it's happening to all three of you." she said, Allison sighed. "And Ophelia's seeing nightmares. Every single night. Last night she even screamed y-" Ophelia closed Allison's mouth, gave her a threatening look. "Nothing. I'm fine. I just feel things. Like..." she said but then saw Lydia coming to them. "My cousin who's walking to us."

"Well, well, well... Look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia said as she learnt what was happening to them. "We're not crazy!" Allison defended herself and her friends. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine."

"We did die and come back to life... That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott asked, Ophelia was completely silent. "We keep an eye on each other, okay? And Lydia? Stop enjoying this so much." Stiles said to Lydia just before he left to go to his class. "What?" Lydia told them but they all went separate ways to go to class. Ophelia had History class with Scott and Stiles, so she went into class and sat onto only empty seat, which was in front of the new girl, who was there for 3 weeks. After they all settled in, teacher went into class. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira?" he said and looked at Kira. "...Or, you might not, since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school...Or brought a friend home, for that matter... Either way, there she is!" Yukimura said and pointed her, caused everyone to look at her. She burried her face onto her table just before her father started teaching. "Now, let's begin with American history at the turn of the 20th century..."