[1.11|You can't leave me right now.]

"Do you recognize me?" Noshiko said, just before Kira came in. "Stop!" Kira shouted while Stiles was walking to them. "It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Ophelia was watching them over Scott's shoulder, trying to control her anger. She was angry at Allison, Lydia and Scott, but mostly Stiles. She trusted him so much and he lied to her. God knows how long he knew it. "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom, don't do this to him."

          "It's already done." Noshiko said just before Onis appeared. Ophelia held onto Scott, wishing Stiles was himself. You can't die before I kill you, Ophelia thought. "Look behind his ear." Noshiko said after Onis checked him and he fell on floor and Onis disappeared. Everyone except Ophelia gathered around Stiles to check him. "It worked." Scott said after he saw that 5 behind Stiles' ear. "So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked to Noshiko as he was trying to stand up. "More you than the Nogitsune."

          "Can the Oni find him?"

          "Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

           "Can they kill him?"

          "Depends on how strong he is." After Stiles and Noshiko ended their conversation, Ophelia didn't care what Scott and her talked. She just held Stiles' arm and pulled him to outside. "We need to talk." Stiles nodded slowly, knowing already what was the subject but a little irritated by how selfish was Ophelia that wanted to speak about herself when Lydia was kidnapped by Nogitsune. 

          "How long have you been keeping this from me?" Ophelia asked as she was trying to hide the sadness that in her voice. "I first thought about it when we saw Peter's photo on that yearbook. Then I just connected the dots- you two were literally the same."

          "So you knew it whole this time and you kept it from me? How could you?"

          "Ophelia I just- I don't understand how you're so okay with this. Your cousin is with him right now and you're fighting with me over your stupid daddy problems? Lydia may be in trouble right now!" It wasn't what Stiles wanted to say but it just left his mouth in seconds. Ophelia stayed still for a second. She couldn't find anything to say. "Ophelia you know I didn't mean tha-"

          "No, Stiles. You mean it. You know what, he was right. You're still in love with Lydia. Actually, you know what? I still hate you. And if you think I'll risk myself to save your life, you're SO WRONG! I'll let you die in PAIN!" Ophelia said but only if she knew that her eyes were now glowing in blue. "Wha- Ophelia your eyes-" Stiles said but before he could see them again, she closed her eyes and ran inside, turned to Scott. "How long?" she asked, Scott quickly understood. "It had been just 1 or 2 day. Lydia told me."

          "Okay, you're forgiven because it's not that long. Not if we compare it with Stiles..."

          "I'm sorry for keeping it from you... Lydia was scared you would believe him. She wanted to keep it private but we didn't know Stiles knew it too. But I'm sure he kept it because he wanted to keep you safe."

          "He can't protect me from my own family, Scott. He can't do choices about my life." 

———

          "That's it-- that's Lydia's car." Ophelia said as she walked over to car with Allison and Isaac. After her fight with Stiles, she wanted to be with Allison and Isaac. Allison and Ophelia talked and solved the problem because Allison said sorry unlike Stiles. Ophelia was ready to forgive Stiles but he made it worse. "The scent's strong of emotion." Isaac said as he went closer to car. "Fear?" Allison asked. "Anger."