[Epilogue]

Since Allison and Aiden's death, a lot of things changed in McCall pack

        Since Allison and Aiden's death, a lot of things changed in McCall pack. Malia joined them and became really close with Ophelia, Kira and Scott started having a thing between them, Ophelia's mother finally left Eichen House and bought a house with her savings, Ophelia and Melanie talked with Peter about whole family thing and decided to leave it like how it was before and most importantly, Ophelia and Stiles started dating.

        Their first date happened one night, Stiles came to her door with his jeep and called her. "Hey, I'm taking you on a date. I'm waiting at your door." He said just after she answered his call. "What?! Stiles I'm in my sweats! I need to get ready!"

          "You don't need to. Come on, I'm waiting." And after that, Stiles hung up the phone. Ophelia immediately ran to her mirror to see how she was. She was in her grey sweats and Stiles' lacrosse hoodie. She let her hair down and ran downstairs. "Hey, mom Stiles is outside. I'll be back in 2 hour I guess." 

          "Are you leaving like this? Well, okay. Say hi to him!" Melanie said just before Ophelia left the house. She climbed to Stiles' jeep quickly. "If Lydia sees me like this, she'll kill me."

          "No, she won't. You look beautiful." Stiles said and smiled, started driving his car. After a few minutes, he parked it at Beacon Hills look point and they both left the car. "Well, it's not that bad for a first date... If you're going to kill your date." Ophelia said as she looked at Stiles with a smile on her face. "I couldn't thought a better place. Whole town is under your feet."

        "Yeah, you're right. It looks awesome." She said as she walked forwards. Stiles walked just behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. "I never said it back." He said to her. "What?"

          "I never said back that I love you too. I love you so freaking much, Ophelia. More than anything." Ophelia turned to him, now her chest was facing him. She went closer like it was possible and put a kiss on his lips. "I love you too, Stiles. It took us long enough to realize but it's enough. I love you." 

———

Three things cannot be long hidden.
The Sun                     The Moon                   The Truth
   ✅