[1.0|Prologue]

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

It has been 1 month since we got rid of Darach, aka Jennifer Blake. Things are pretty normal now, except our visions. Allison's been seeing her dead aunt, Kate. I'm seeing an apocalypse. Full of chaos, strike and pain. It feels like I'm seeing the future and I'm writing this diary just to prove myself if it's true.

I know what's coming next. I know it's going to fool us. I'm not even trying to talk to my friends. They're too busy with the darkness in their hearts. They're dealing with issues about resurrection. They're too busy with themselves, they almost forgot about our friendship. Allison's dealing with her visions and starting a new relationship with Isaac, even though she never admits. Scott's trying to concentrate on himself. Lydia's probably doing something stupid. We're still not talking and I'm not going to talk with her unless she comes to me.

For Stiles, I don't even know what's happening to him. I'm just avoiding him for my life. I haven't talked to him since we saved their parents and I'm pretty sure about not talking with him.

Lets talk about good news. I saw my mother 2 days ago and we had a chat. She's probably leaving Eichen House in 2 or 3 months. She said she just needs some time. I can understand her. It wouldn't be bad if I had a little vacation away from these supernatural stuff in Eichen House. That place sounds fun.

Even though everyone literally forgot me and my daddy issues, I'm still trying to find him. I even made myself a board just to eliminate every guy in this town. It's like he's completely hiding himself from me.

I'm still thinking about what Jennifer told me. I was a hybrid? What hybrid? Lydia is a banshee. Okay. And my mother was like her I guess, so she is a banshee too. But what the hell am I? I'm not screaming or sensing people's death. The only thing I know is I am something.

———

Three things cannot be long hidden.
The Sun                     The Moon                   The Truth
🩸