[1.12|Our memories saved me.]

Ophelia opened her eyes to find herself in school hall, completely confused. The last thing she remembered was her last breath, confessing her love to Stiles. How did she end up in school and completely healed? "Am I alive?" she asked to herself but her voice echoed in hall. "Ophelia, you need to find your memories and hold onto them. Your friends need you and you have to wake up. Do you hear me? Wake up, Ophelia. Find your memories!" 

          "Vivianne?" Ophelia muttered as she recognized the sound. "Yes, it's me. Your friends need you. You need to wake up as soon as possible." Ophelia moved fast, went into a class immediately but she started seeing flashbacks of her time in Beacon Hills. 

          «"What kind of town are you guys living at?! What happened to Beacon Hills when I was away? " she shouted, which made them look at her. Scott and Stiles looked at the girl confused, trying to know who she is.

          "Really, don't you remember me? Elementary school, first grade, the girl who always beat up your ass?" Ophelia explained but Scott still had that confused puppy look. She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm Ophelia, Scott. Ophelia Martin."

         "Oh my God Ophelia you look so different!" Scott said and ran to her, wrapped his hand around her. She hugged him too. "Aww Scotty I didn't know you missed me that much!" she said and pulled away. Ophelia looked at Stiles with a smirk on her face. "Hi, Mischief. Did you miss me?" she said.

          "Oh God." Stiles muttered and rolled his eyes. "I don't trust you, you know, not at all."

          "Well do I look like I care, mischief?"

          "Stop calling me like that!" Stiles said angrily. That was the nickname his mother used to call him and hearing that from the girl he hated most was the worst. "Nope, I like that nickname. Suits for you."»

          Their first impression for each other was not the best but it made Ophelia smile brightly. 

          «Ophelia!" Lydia shouted and looked at Stiles to help. Stiles sighed heavily and pulled Ophelia down just before a bird hit her.

          "Wh- What's going on?" she asked innocently, she had no idea what was going on. Stiles first covered her head and then decided to answer her question.

          "Welcome to the Beacon Hills." he said. After the attack finished, they all got up. "Yeah, no problem. My pleasure, you don't need to thank me I did what I had to do." Stiles said sarcastically to Ophelia.

          "I didn't thank?" Ophelia said. She had something in her mind and that's why she seemed unfocused. "Well that's the problem. I just saved your life."

         "I didn't ask for you to save." Ophelia said. Lydia gave her a scary look so she sighed heavily. "Okay, okay. Thank you, Mischief. For saving my ass."

         "Yeah no problem, I just did what anybody would do." he said. Ophelia couldn't help laughing. "Elia, use his name." Lydia said bossily. Ophelia rolled her eyes. "Thank you, Mieczysław 'Stiles' Stilinski."»

          She was a bit bitch at first, she was spoiled and mean but her friends changed her for good. They helped her to be selfless person.

        «After Stiles and Scott left Isaac and Ophelia, he had that puppy look on his face. "You tried to protect me, why?" he asked to Ophelia, she smiled. "Because you're the only one who knows me as only me, not as Lydia's cousin. Even though I was friends with them before this stuff, I feel like they're still friends with me because I'm Lydia's cousin." Ophelia said and then sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just overtalking. Don't mind me."