[1.3|School is just a waste of time.]

›"Where were you whole night? Allison told me that you never went home. Where were you? I was worried." Isaac said as they were walking to school. "I just... roamed around woods. Tried understand. I didn't kill anyone Isaac why my eyes were blue?"

          "I have no idea.. But we'll figure it out, okay? I'll help you." Isaac said, Ophelia smiled at him. "Thanks, Isaac. By the way, you two didn't say anything to others right?" Ophelia asked, Isaac immediately nodded. "Yeah, we thought you would want to say." Ophelia smiled. "Thanks. I don't want to say before I find out why." Ophelia said and turned to Scott and Stiles, who was walking towards to them.

          "I don't think you get it, yet. You're an Alpha. You're the apex predator! Everyone wants you! You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles said to Scott as they stopped in the middle of the hall, Ophelia and Isaac just a few steps away from them. "The hot girl?" Scott asked as Ophelia and Isaac were just in front of them right now. "You are the hottest girl!" Stiles said, hit Scott's shoulder gently and left him with Isaac and Ophelia. "I'm the hot girl" Scott said. Isaac and Ophelia both turned to each other and then turned to Scott. "...Yes, you are." Isaac and Ophelia said to Scott, caused him to smile happily. "Okay that was weird. I'm going to Coach's class." Ophelia started walking away from Scott and Isaac, saw Stiles walking to his class. She speeded up her steps to catch him. "Hey, mischief!" she shouted, caused him to stop. his tracks and turn to her. After she caught him, they started walking to Coach's class together. "Hey, what happened?" he asked to Ophelia, she wasn't in her best mood. "I don't know... I feel like something is wrong." Ophelia said, he chuckled. "Well, everything's wrong in this town." he said. Just before they entered class, he stopped and grabbed Ophelia by her shoulders. "Look, if something happens, find me. And Scott. And, well, Isaac. But don't try to solve it by yourself. Okay?"

          Before Ophelia could say anything, Coach lead them to inside. They immediately sat on their seats and turned to Coach. "Mischief Night! Devil's Night! I don't care what you call it-- you little punks are evil!" Coach said, Ophelia tapped on Stiles' shoulder. "Oh my God I completely forgot that last night was Mischief Night! I should've done something too!" Ophelia whispered and leaned back again. "You think it's funny, every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle! Mine's a frickin' omelette!" Coach said and grabbed gift box. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again? I don't think so!" he said and threw it to ground, the gift shattered in pieces. It was a mug that has a Coach's face on it, saying #1 teacher. "...Happy birthday, love Greenberg." he read the card and turned to Greenberg. "Who the hell is Greenberg?" Ophelia muttered.

          While Coach was teaching, Ophelia raised her hand. "Yes, Martin?" Coach said, Ophelia placed her sweet smile on her face. "Um, can I use the restroom?" She asked, Coach nodded. "Yeah, go ahead." She left the class and started walking in the hall. While she was walking, she bumped into Barrow, who escaped from hospital and now roaming in school. "Oh! I'm so sorry." She said to Barrow, who was having trouble standing up. She grabbed his arm to help him. "Do you want me to take you to nurse? Are you okay?" she asked to him but when she touched him, she felt something terrible. She immediately frowned as he pulled his arm away from her. "No need." he said and walked away from her. She stared at him for a while but then continued her way to restroom.

          After she went into restroom, she washed her face and stared at herself in the mirror. That moment, she realized that her eyes started glowing again, in deep blue. "No... No, no. What the fuck... Not now... What's happening?" Ophelia muttered to herself, suddenly Allison came into restroom. "Lia, what happened?" Allison said, Ophelia turned to her with tears in her eyes. "I- I can't stop it. They're glowing I don't know what to do." She said, Allison smiled and grabbed her face in her palms. "Honey, they're not glowing. Come on, Stiles and Isaac asked me to find you."