[1.9|You know I'll never let you get hurt.]

"Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this. It's way above the legal voltage limit." Parrish said to Argent, who was now just wanting to get his electrical weapon. "I only use it for hunting..." Derek gave Argent a hilariously exasperated look at that comment, and Argent couldn't help but rolled his eyes in response. Parrish did not seem to be persuaded by his argument either. "Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747..."

          "This property belongs to me, and the charges were dropped. Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that." Argent said just before Stilinski came in with Ophelia behind her. "I am." He said with smile on his face, immediately made Argent smile at him either. "I'll take care of this, Parrish." Stilinski said as he put his hand on Parrish's shoulder. "Stilinski, I'm not kidding-- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." Parrish said but Stilinski didn't care what he said. "I said I'll take care of it." And after that, Parrish left silently and Derek, Argent, Stilinski and Ophelia all gathered around table.

          "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit-- We can't say for sure. And then, I spoke with Melissa." Stilinski said and showed two completely same brain scans. "These are brain scans-- my wife's, and Stiles'. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same."

          "And I'm guessing this isn't possible?" Derek said while trying not to look Ophelia, he still couldn't believe she was his cousin. "Not even remotely." Stilinski said and Argent nodded. "So, the trickster is still playing tricks."

           "But why this trick?" Derek asked, trying to understand. "When I was in the Army, an officer told me, If you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage-- you take away their hope."

           "You don't look like a man who gives up hope easily." Argent said to Stilinski but Ophelia spoke before him. "Not him but Stiles might."Stilinski nodded and finished what Ophelia started. "If this thing inside him... if it's using his mother's disease as some sort of psychological trick, then this isn't just a fight for his body. It's also a fight for his mind. Right?"

           "You know, he's left people severely injured." Argent said only to be continued by Derek. "...And others severely dead.

           "That's why I need the three of you." Stilinski said. "I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. And I need someone who will never let anyone hurt him. I need you to help me stop and save him."

           "And by stop him, you mean trap him." Argent said, Ophelia immediately turned to Stilinski. "I'm in. I don't have a better plan to do today. Plus, it's Stiles. I can't lose him twice." Ophelia said and then that, Ophelia went to Allison's room immediately. "Hey, we're trapping Stiles. I mean- Void version of Stiles."

          After a few minutes, they were all done. "This is everything non-lethal I could find..." Allison said as they all walked to Argent's office. "Take all of it." Argent said, Allison and Ophelia both started picking them up to bags. "What's the plan, here?" Stilinski asked as he started watching girls picking them up. "Our best shot right now is for Derek to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House-- especially if he went through something stressful there."

          "Should all four of us be going to the same place?" Stilinski asked, you could understood that he wasn't satisfied of this plan. "Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent asked to know. "School... the hospital..." Ophelia muttered only to be cut by Derek. "Okay, hold on-- we did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him... then walked right into a trap at the hospital."