Chapter Six

Noel's POV

Liam had told me he would call me back, so I already knew what he was going to do. He was going to talk to Zayn. I'm starting to regret calling Liam because he can be over protective of me sometimes. I tried calling him back, but he didn't answer.

Phiona's voice had interrupted my thoughts. "Umm... I think it's time for me to go home." she says. "Ok. Let me change and we'll head out." I walk upstairs and grab yoga pants and a tank top. I grab my gym bag because I think that's where I need to be right now.

We head out the door and my phone starts ringing it's Liam. I decided to ignore it because I don't wanna hear all the excuses. Then I get a text from Liam

From: Lili(:

Heey Loveeee! When you're reaaaady to taaaalk, I'm here! Just a call away. xx LILI

I ignored it. I drop off Phiona at her hotel and give her my number just in case she needs anything. I text Danielle to let her know where I am because knowing Danielle she'll freak out if she doesn't see me home.

To: DAAAAANI<33

Heey Love!<33 I'm going to the gym. Don't worry about me.

From: DAAAAANI<333

Heey babe!(: Please be home in an hour! I NEEEED TO TALK TO YOU! xx

I go to the gym for an hour. Majority of the time I spent was hitting the punching bag pretending it was either Zayn or Perrie.

I decided to leave the gym and went home. I walked in the door and saw Dani. She looked at me with a sad expression. Did Liam call her or did she already know? She ran to me and engulfed me into a huge bear hug. I tried to hold the tears, but failed and broke down.

She helped me walk to the couch. I was crying into her shirt. "What do I do?" I whispered to Dani. "I don't know love. I have never had this happen to Liam and I." She said. "Why can't I have a perfect relationship like yours?" I asked. "Noel... I know Zayn loves you. You don't know the whole story. Maybe you should call him or Liam." She said soothingly.

I had totally forgot to call Liam back. I grabbed my phone and clicked on Lili. I waited patiently until he answered. "Hello? Noel, are you there?" he said. I couldn't speak.  "Heey Lili!" I said trying to fake happiness. "Are you okay?" He asked confused. "I'm doing better." I said matter of factly. "Ok. That's good." He said still confused. "Did you talk to Zayn?" I asked worried. "Yes. He's not doing good. He's really sorry." He said blankly. "What do I do?" I asked. He was quiet for a while. I don't know what to do. Should I break up with Zayn or forgive him. He really hurt me and I don't know if I can trust him again. He didn't even tell me Perrie was touring with them. "I don't know. I know he loves you and he's really stupid for doing what he did." he said apologetically. "I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I said as I hung up.

"He was no help at all." I yelled as I screamed into my pillow. "Hey! Do you wanna go to the spa tomorrow? It'll take your mind off of Zayn and Perrie." She says excitedly. "Sure. Can I bring a friend?" I ask. "Of course. I'll make the reservations." She replies.

I text Phiona asking if she wants to go to the spa. I'm gonna surprise her with meeting Danielle. I hope she doesn't die. I laugh at her name she saved her number under. I need to find a way to hook them up. They we be and adorable couple.

To: PHIONA STYLES<3

Heeey!(: What are you doing tomorrow?

From: PHIONA STYLES<3

Nothing much I think. Why?

To: PHIONA STYLES<3

Wanna go to the spa? I need to get Zayn off my mind. I promise it'll be fun!(: