Chapter Seven

"I'm Noel's POV

The spa really did help get my mind off all the ZERRIE drama. I decided to text Zayn to see if he was busy, so we could talk about everything. I hate that we're fighting.

To: Zayn Malik<3

Ummm.... Are you busy? I need to talk to you.

From: Zayn Malik<3

No. We just got done with a M&G.

I call Zayn and I'm freaking out on the inside because I really don't know what to say to him. He answers and it's quiet for about a minute. "Zayn?" I ask. "Yea." He answers. "So what are we?" I ask bluntly. That's what I really wanted to know. "Idk Noel. You know I love you." He replies. "Then why didn't you tell me Perrie was going on tour with you guys?" I asked confused. "I didn't think it was a big thing." He says. "Well..... It kinda is because she's your freaken ex and you know exactly how she is. She wants you back. I'm not hurt by the pictures, but I'm hurt because you didn't tell me. You know I respect that you guys are friends." I say as I start to cry. "Babe, please don't cry. I love you and want to be with you. I promised you." He says on the verge of tears. That reminds me where is my promise ring. I was so mad at the pictures, I took it off and flew it. "Let's forget about everything that happen?" I state more as a question than a statement. "Ok babe. I love you." He says sweetly. "Bye!" I tell him and hang up.

I'm so happy Zayn and I made up. It was killing me not being able to talk or see him. I ran to tell Dani and Phiona the good news. "Guys! Zayn and I are back together and everything is fine!" I say with so much excitement. "That's great love!" They chorus. "Let's get packing! We leave tomorrow!" I scream at them.

The next day, we get up early because our flight is at 11 am. It's going to be a long flight to Washington. I decide to wear a white tank top, a black pencil skirt, Zayn's black leather jacket with the white sleeve and black heels. I walk downstairs and Dani is waiting for me. 'DAMN! You look fine!" She squeals. "Hurry up! We need to pick up Phiona soon!" I yell at her.

We get into car and head to Phiona's hotel. We pick up Phiona and head to the airport. I'm so glad there are no fangirls at the airport. The intercom announces that our flight will be leaving. We board the plane and Dani decides to tell me why we're really going to Washington. "Noel, I have something to tell you." She says while biting her lip. "Yes?" I ask. "You promise not to get mad?" She pleads. "Yes! Now go on!" I scream. "Well... We're actually going to Washington to see the boys. I lied and said I had a dance competition for you. I hated seeing you sad and depressed." She says avoiding eye contact with me. I was kinda irritated that she lied, but I knew it was for the best. "I love you!" I screamed while hugging her.

Zayn's POV

I can't wait to see Noel! I'm super excited! The lads and I are all getting ready to pick up the girls from the airport. I ask if we can stop at the grocery, so I can get roses for Noel.

We walk into the grocery and right in front of me was a magazine with Noel and her ex Keenan on the cover. I was fuming. I grabbed the magazine paid for it and ran to the car. "How can she do this to me!?!" I screamed to no one in particular.

We finally arrive at the airport and I'm pissed off. We get out of the car and walk to the gate. Noel comes out all smiles and looks gorgeous.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS!?!" I yell at Noel while holding the magazine. Her smile turns upside down and she starts crying. "I was going to tell you!" She pleads. "You gave me crap about all this Perrie crap when you're going around with your ex!" I screamed at her. "I'M DONE ZAYN! I'M TIRED OF THE BULLSHIT! I CANT HANDLE IT! THE HATE, PAPS, AND EVERYTHING!" She yells while running outside. Dani, Phiona and Niall runs after her.