Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

"Hey guys. What's up," I say faking a smile. I hope it's not noticeable that I'm depressed about Noel. "Hey," everyone chorused. "So, we called a meeting because something has happened," Liam states. "What," I ask confused. Phiona gave me an apologetic look. "Noel's missing. Phiona went to see her at the hospital and the receptionist said Noel was discharged yesterday." Liam said calmly. "Noel's missing??? What," I asked worried and confused. "Phiona, what did you and Noel talk about when everyone left," Dani asked concerned. Phiona thought for a second before answering. "She asked me to go to Hawaii with her. OMG," Phiona says. "SHE'S IN HAWAII!" Louis yelled matter of factly. No shit. State the obvious, I thought to myself. "I'm going to Hawaii. I'm gonna get her back. I let her go for too long. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for me. I shouldn't have lied about the beard." I say while walking away. "Wait! I can ask Bri if she's really there." Niall yells. "Text me. I gotta get her back." I yell back running to my car.

I sped off to my flat. I got on my laptop and booked me the next flight to California. I grabbed a suitcase and threw all kinds of clothes into it. I didn't even care. All I cared about right now is getting Noel back. I run back downstairs and into my car. I speed off to the airport. I'm so lucky I didn't get pulled over. I park my car and run through the airport to the ticket counter. My flight leaves in a half an hour and I need to hurry. I grabbed my ticket and run to my gate. Believe it or not, I made it just before the plane was going to leave. I sit down and make myself comfortable. "This is going to be a long flight," I mumble under my breathe. I grabbed my ear buds and iPod. I put my ear buds into my ears and play the song that I had last listen to it was Don't Judge Me by Chris Brown. This was mine and Noel's song because it described our relationship. I started singing along with the song under my breathe.

I don't wanna go there 

We should never go there (damn) 

Why you wanna go there? 

I guess I gotta go there

You're hearing rumours about me 

And you can't stomach the thought 

Of someone touching my body 

When you're so close to my heart 

I won't deny what they saying 

Because most of it is true 

But it was all before I fell for you

So please babe 

So please don't judge me 

And I won't judge you 

Cause it could get ugly 

Before it gets beautiful 

Please don't judge me 

And I won't judge you 

And if you love me 

Then let it be beautiful 

Let it be beautifu-u-ul, let it be beautiful 

Everything I say right now 

Is gonna be used in another fight 

And I've been through this so many times 

Can we change the subject? 

You gonna start asking me questions like: 

"Was she attractive? Was she an actress?" 

Baby the fact is

You're hearing rumours about me