Chapter Fourteen

Noel's POV

Ever since I got to Hawaii all I did pretty much was sleep, eat and stay at home. I did visit some people like my mom and dad, my brother and his family, my papa, and my sisters. Other than that, I was a lazy bum. My depression had come back full force. Some days all I did was sleep and not even eat. I have to admit something though.... I started cutting again. I'm a mess and I can't help myself.

Bri had gone out with Sage and I was left home by myself. They were gone for a couple of hours. I was watching TV and being my depressed self, when I heard car doors shut signaling someone was home. Bri came upstairs and we made conversation, then she went back downstairs.

I was blasting Love Me for Me by Cher Lloyd and crying on the couch, when I heard a knock on the door. I jumped because I got scared. I wiped my eyes and tried to make myself decent. I'm guessing the person at the door understood that because there was no more knocking.

I opened the door and was not expecting what I saw. "Zzaayn," I ask confused. I close my eyes and open them again to see if I was imagining things.

"Noel," he says with a sad tone.

"Why are you here," I ask sassily.

"Please let me explain," he begs.

I'm about ready to shut the door on his face, but for some odd reason my heart and gut tells me to let him talk.

"Go on," I say, while motioning for him to go on.

"I'm really sorry, Noel. It was all just a big mistake. Seeing you with Alex killed me on the inside. I let you go for so long. I want you back and I'll do everything and anything to get you back. PLEEASE Noel," he says as he's on the verge of crying.

I don't know what comes upon me because next thing I knew I was hugging him. I don't know why, but something on the inside of me told me that Zayn's the one. No matter what he puts me through. It must be love because we've been through so much and I always end up back with him. Am I stupid, probably, but I don't care. I love Zayn and he loves me and that's all that matters.

"If we get back together, can we keep it between us and important people? I don't want our relationship going public because that's were all the drama comes from," I whisper in his ear.

"As long as I got you babe. Nobody needs to know other than my family and our best friends," he whispers back to me.

It starts raining and I whisper to him, "you know I always wanted to kiss in the rain like in movies. It seems so romantic,"

"Guess what babe.Today is your lucky day," he says while smirking.

He kisses me and not a normal kiss, but a passionate one. The one I've been craving for. We stand in this position for a while until sage yells, "uncle zaynie, noelly."

She came running towards us in the rain. We walked into the house because we were soaking wet. Zayn had ran back to his car to grab his bag of clothes. I had jumped in the shower and changed into sweats and a hoodie that says I Love Zayn Malik. Zayn had got it for me as a valentine's gift last year.

While he was in the shower, I grabbed my laptop and checked Twitter. I had tons of mentions. I looked through them and majority of them were from Liam, Lou, Niall, Phiona, Eleanor, Harry and Danielle because I'm not answering my phone. I finally decided to tweet.

Heeey Lovelies! :D x

After I tweeted, I logged off and there was a shirtless Zayn reading something. I went over to him to see what he was reading. He was reading a poem my friend and I had written my senior year of high school.