Chapter Eighteen

Noel's POV

Zayn's alarm went off at 7am, but he didn't budge. I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Zayn," I whispered.

"Zayn, you have to get up," I whispered again.

He moaned and groaned, but eventually got up.

"What are you gonna do today," he asks while kissing me.

"I don't know. What about you," I say.

"We have to get fitted for our tuxedos, but that'll be done by 1. Wanna go to lunch or something," he asks.

"Sure. Text me when your done," I say while going downstairs.

"Hi Liam. Bye Liam," I say running to my car.

I drive back to my hotel and plop myself on the bed trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with myself. I grab my MacBook and go on twitter. I interact with Directioners for a little bit. I kept contemplating whether or not to call Dani. I built up the courage and call her. I was literally shaking waiting for her to answer.

"OMG," she screamed.

"Hey babe," I say.

There's a pause.

"Are you busy," I ask.

"No. I'm just with Eleanor and Phiona. We're getting ready for the party," she says.

"Oh," is all I could mange to say.

"Why," she asks.

"I was wondering if we could talk... In person," I said nervously.

"Can I bring the girls," she asked quietly.

"Maybe El, but not Phiona," I state.

"Okay. We'll come up with an excuse to leave," she says.

"Okay. I'm in rm 1240. Bye." I say while hanging up.

I feel kind of mean leaving Phiona out, but I don't trust her right now. Zayn said her and Harry were having problems. I hope everything is alright.

20 minutes later, I was being tackled to the ground by two girls. Who knew these two were so strong.

"Noel," they screamed excitingly.

"Hey," I say.

They finally get off of me and we all sit on the couch. It was awkward for a good five minutes before I spoke up, "I'm so sorry."

I started to cry. Looking at those two innocent faces made me feel horrible. The engulfed me in a hug.

"It's ok," they cooed.

"We still love you," el says.

I start to giggle.

"I'm so stupid," I say.

"No, you're not. You just couldn't cope with everything that happen," Danielle explains.

"How do you know," I ask.

"I know my best friend and I think we need a BFF day ASAP," she says matter of factly.

"What about Phiona," Eleanor asks.

"I don't know. I'm not really in the mood to talk to her yet," I say.

"Well... She's not doing to good," Danielle says.

"Next subject! How are you and Zayn," Eleanor practically screams.

"We're ok. I guess. I honestly don't know," I say worried.