Chapter One

Heey loves!<333 This is my first story and i'm really sorry if it sucks. If you have any suggestions, lmk! I loved to here your input. xx

Noel's P.O.V.

Zayn and the lads will be leaving to start their Take Me Home tour. That means Zayn and I will be separated for 8-12 months. Now that I think about it that's a very long time. He wants me to go with him, but I can't because of uni. We have one more week together. I'm going to savor every memory.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Babe! hurry up! The movie starts in an hour." I yelled to Noel. "Hold on! I have to grab a jacket." she yelled back. We finally head out the door and to the car. I open the door for her. We're going to the movies with Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, Liam, Niall, Bri, Harry and Katie.

We arrived at the movies and everyone's waiting for us. "Late as usually!" They all chorus. "It wasn't my fault." I say while holding my hands up. I go to pay for our tickets and grab Noel's hand. Every time we touch little sparks go off in my body. I really think she's the one.

After the movie, we all head to Nandos. "I'm not really hungry." Noel says. "Babe, you haven't eaten all day." I say with a hint of worry. "Yea I know, but I'm not hungry." She said softly. "Do you want to go home, love?" I asked her. "Please?" she said. "Ok. Bye everyone! Noel's not feeling well, so we're gonna head home." I said with a bit of worry in my voice." "Bye!" They all chorused.

Noel's P.O.V.

I haven't been eating lately because I have a really big photo shoot tomorrow and I can't gain anymore weight. I know that if I tell Zayn he'll throw a huge fit about it, so I'll just keep saying I'm not feeling good. It's very quiet in the car and Zayn looks deep in thought. I end up falling asleep and when I wake up I'm already in our bed.

I get up and change into one of Zayn's shirts and walk downstairs. I can't find Zayn anywhere. I decide to grab an apple and head to the gym. I put on some shorts and grab my keys and phone. As soon as I walk out the door, I see a note it must be from him.

Babe,

                I went out with the lads. I didn't want to wake you. If you need me, call or text. The girls said if you get bored give them a call. :D x Zayn

I decided that after an hour at the gym I'll call Dani. Once I was done at the gym, I headed back home and took a shower.

I dialed Dani's number. After a few brief words, she was at my flat in about 5 minutes. "What do you wanna do??" she asked. "How does shopping and getting mani/pedis sound?? I told her with a bit of excitement. "Yea, we haven't had a BFF day in a very long time!" she said excitingly. We head out the door and get into my range rover.

Once we get to the mall, I text Zayn.

To: ZAYNEY<333

Heey babe!(: I'm going shopping and getting mani/pedis with Dani.

From: ZAYNEY<333

Ok babe.

We had made an appointment at 5, so we had some time to kill. We walked around and shopped for a bit. Finally, it was 5 and we had started our mani/pedis.

I had my toenails purple with a glitter z on my big toes and purple glitter tips for my nails. Dani had gotten green toenails with a glittery heart and green glitter tips.

Once we were done, we walked back to the car and were bombarded by paps. They got a few pictures of us and then left us alone. We headed back to my flat and Dani had gotten a text from Liam saying he needed to talk to her. She started freaking out, but I told her not to worry because I knew for a fact Liam loves her and he's not breaking up with her. After that, she had left and I was alone. I decide to text Zayn and see where he was.

To: ZAYNEY<333

Babe, I'm lonely and bored.... Where are you?? Xx

From: ZAYNEY<333

Sorry Babe! I'll be home in a bit.

To: ZAYNEY<333

Ok./:

Zayn's P.O.V

Noel just texted me saying she's lonely and bored. I tell the boys bye and head over to Nandos to grab some take out because I know she must be starving.

She has a photo shoot tomorrow and I have to go to a meeting with the boys, so after the meeting Liam and I are going to go ring shopping. I'm going to get her a promise ring and Liam is the closet to her, so I decided for him to help me.

When I get home, I see her lying on the couch watching Lilo and Stitch. That's her favorite cartoon movie. Once she sees me, she gets up and jumps on me giving me a kiss. I love seeing her smile. It's the most beautiful thing in the world.

I hand her the food and she turns it down. "Babe, what's wrong?" I ask with a worried expression. "Nothing. I'm just not hungry. I ate an apple earlier." She says. "Ok. What do you wanna do?" I ask with a smirk. "Let's watch a movie!" she says with excitement. "Ok. What movie?" I ask her hoping it's not some chick flick. "Idk. You chose." She says as she walks to get water. "Ok. Let's watch a scary movie." I say with excitement. "Ok." she says really fast.

Noel hates scary movies with a passion. "Babe, I'll protect you." I say. I grabbed Paranormal Activity 4 and put it in the DVD player. We plop down on the couch and cuddle.

In the middle of the movie, we were kissing passionately and then something happen in the movie and she got scared shitless and broke the kiss. "Damn movie!" I mumble under my breathe. "I'm gonna go to bed. I have an early photo shoot tomorrow." She announces.

We head upstairs and get ready for bed. Once we're done, we lay down in bed and I wrap an arm around her and kiss her on the forehead. "Sweet dreams love." i say softly. "Good night." she says as she drifts off into sleep.

A/N: How bad is it?? LMK pleeease! xx