Chapter Nine

Phiona's POV

I was waiting for Noel to come over. We were going to hangout because she was bored and Zayn was out. Harry forgot his phone and it's been ringing non-stop. I ignored it. Finally Noel arrived and she answered Harry's phone pretending to be his personal assistant.

"Hello? May I ask who's speaking?" Noel answered. "Umm... This is Cassie. Is Harry there?" The other lined responded. "No. He isn't, but can I take a message?" Noel asked. "Yes. Tell him to meet me at The Hempel at 8," Noel's smile had turned upside as the other line talked. "Ok. Will do." Noel replied as she hung up.

"We're going to go eat at The Hemple. Go get ready! I'll be back in an hour." Noel yelled, while grabbing her stuff to head out. "Wait! What happen on the phone?" I asked with a confused expression. "I'll tell you when I pick you up. Byeeee," she said while walking out the door. I jumped in the shower and got ready. I heard a honk outside, which was Noel signaling she was here.

"Soooo," I said while getting in the car. "We're going to spy on Harry. The girl who called said they had a date at 8. Zayn's gonna meet us there, so it doesn't look like we were spying." Noel said really fast. "HE'S CHEATING ON ME!" I yelled as I was processing everything Noel just told me. "We don't know that yet. It could be a business meeting." Noel responded.

We arrived at the restaurant and Zayn had gotten a table for Noel and him by Harry. I had gotten a table in the back. Once we walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!" I yelled. I felt the tears coming and I ran back to the car. Noel kissed Zayn and ran after me. We got in the car and drove back to mine and Harry's flat. I packed up my stuff and left. "I can't believe he's cheating on me." I told Noel through my tears.

We arrived at Noel and Zayn's flat. She grabbed my stuff and took it to their guest room. I'll be staying here until either me and Harry work things out or I get my own flat. Noel's comforting me as I cry. She gets up and looks at her phone. She had a new messages from Zayn.

From: ZAYNEY<333

Babe???

From: ZAYNEY<333

Answer me please?

To: ZAYNEY<333

Yes?

From: ZAYNEY<333

Finally! Anyways, is there any chance you can bring Phiona over, so her and Harry can talk. He's a mess right now and wants to explain everything.

To: ZAYNEY<333

I'll try. If anything, I'll be there in an hour.

"Heey!" Noel's voice interrupted my thoughts. "How about we go out? It'll get your mind off of Harry." she suggested. "Sure. Let me go shower ." I replied. I didn't know what I was in for.

After I showered, we got into the car. We turned down a street that I didn't expect. "What are we doing here?" I hissed at Noel. "You and Harry need to work things out. He wants to explain everything." Noel said. Zayn came outside and hugged and kissed Noel. "I wish I had a perfect relation like there's." I said to myself. "Harry's upstairs." Zayn said. I walk upstairs and open the door. I'm already dreading this idea.

"Phiona?" Harry's raspy voice croaked. "What!" I yelled. "Please let me explain," he begged. "Go on." I said. "Well... That girl I was with is Cassie. Management is trying to set me up with her." he said. "Why?" I asked confused.  I should have known this was management's idea. They never really approved of our relationship. They think they own the boys. "Because... it shows that we actually will date fans. They don't like the fact you're a model." He says barely a whisper. "Oh... Do you like her?" I asked. "Noooo. I'm in love with you. Even Zayn...." He was interrupted by Noel. "Even Zayn what?" Noel asked confused. "Even Zayn had to secretly date a girl like Cassie." Harry finished. Noel's smile turned upside down. I forgave Harry under the circumstances, but now it's my turn to be there for Noel.