Chapter Two

Noel's P.O.V.

The next morning I got up super early for my photoshoot. Zayn was fast asleep, so i decided not to wake him. I grabbed an apple, my keys, and my phone.

I walked to my range rover and as soon as I got in a texted Zayn.

To: ZAYNEY<333

Good Morning!<333 Have a great day and I'll see you later. xx

I arrived at my photoshoot and in a matter of seconds I was being ambushed by people. Finally, I was done with the photoshoot and super tried. Then I got a text...

From: ZAYNEY<333

Heey babe! I hope you had fun at your photoshoot. We have a date tonight, so be ready at 6. xx

To: ZAYNEY<333

Ok. But I have nothing to wear.

From: ZAYNEY<333

I give you permission to go shopping.

I laughed at his text, while calling Dani.  I told her I needed help shopping. We meet at the shopping centre and started our journey. Dani is a passionate shopper and I was on verge of regretting calling her.

Finally, we walked into Harrods and I saw a beautiful dress. It was black and had a one strap on the shoulder that was glittery with black and sliver . I tried it on and it was amazing.

I walked out of the dressing room. "Dani what do you think?" "You have to get it! It looks amazing on you. Zayn's gonna be all over you tonight!" she sequeled with excitement. We have half of my outfit, now I just need shoes. We started walking around and I found black and sliver glittlery heels.

We paid and headed back to our cars. Dani followed me to Zayn and I's flat, so she could help me get ready. Once I got home, I looked at the clock it was 4:30. I decided it make something small to eat. I texted Zayn to see where he was.

To: ZAYNEY<333

Heey!(: Where are you?

From: ZAYNEY<333

I'm on my way home.

To: ZAYNEY<333

You can't get ready here.

From: ZAYNEY<333

Why??

To: ZAYNEY<333

Because I need to get ready.

From: ZAYNEY<333

Ok. Fine/: But I need to grab my clothes.

To: ZAYNEY<333

Love you!<333 xx

He opened the door and ran upstairs to grabbed his clothes. He ran back downstairs and kissed me goodbye. "I'll see you in a bit babe!" He yelled.

I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower, while Dani figured out how to do my hair and make-up. She decided to curly my hair and did a smokey eye look with glitter. I was finally ready. I heard the door open.

Zayn's P.O.V.

She was coming down the stairs and she looked amazing. I was speechless. "Hi!" her voice broke my thoughts. I didn't know what to say. "You look amazing." I said. "You don't look to bad yourself, Malik. she giggled. I loved when she giggled. It was the most cutest thing in the world.

I walked her to the limo and I blindfolded her. "Why are you blindfolding me?" she asked. "Becasue where we are going is a surprize." I said matter-of-factly.

We finally arrived at our destination. I guided her to the elevator. We were at the London Eye. This is where we had our first date. As soon as i took off the blindfold, her face was priceless. She kissed me passionately. This was going to be a night to remember.

Noel's P.O.V.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I was in complete shock. He took me to the London Eye on our first date and I completely fell in love. He's so amazing. We took a seat and ordered our food. We made small talk. We talked about how excited we were to see his family this weekend. I loved Zayn's family. They were so sweet and loving.

Once our food arrived, we ate in silence. After we were finally done, he grabbed my hand and looked deeply into my eyes. "Noel, we've been dating for a while now and I know it's hard to date a celebrity, but you always seem to make it work. I love you and everything about you. I want to give you this as a reminder of my love while I'm gone. This is my promise ring to you and I promise that one day this ring will be replaced with a wedding ring. I love you babe and always will." He said. I could tell he was nervous and it was extremely cute. I started to tear. He just told me he wants to marry me one day. I couldn't wrap my head around the thought of marrying Zayn Malik and becoming Mrs. Malik.

"I love you, Zayney!" I said as I kissed him passionately. This was truly a night to remember.

A/N: What do you guys think?? Fan, vote and comment. xx