Chapter Twenty-Four

It's now 9 o'clock in the morning and the sun is shining down on us. We ended up sleeping at the beach. I open my eyes slowly because they're adjusting to the bright light. Zayn's sitting up as well. We get up and head back to the car. We get in and drive to his flat.

"Thank you for everything," I say giving him a bright smile.

He just smiles at me. We get out of the car and walk into the house. Zayn runs upstairs to get ready. I'm downstairs making his smoothie for him to take. He's finally ready and it's time for him to leave. He hugs me tightly and whispers "I love you," in my ear.

"I love you too," I mumble to him.

He kisses me one last time. The kiss turns passionate and leaves me breathless when we break apart.

"I'll see you later," he calls as he walks to the cab.

My phone beeps indicating I have a new text message. It's from Danielle.

From: DAAAANI<3

Me & El will be over in a little bit. Just dropped of the boys at the airport. Be ready for a fun filled girl week! LOOOOOVE YOOOU!

Oh no. I hope they remember I'm pregnant. They arrive half an hour later.

"HELLER," Danielle yells throughout the house.

"I'm upstairs," I call to them.

I had just finished getting ready. I don't need to pack anything, since I have my own room at Dani's.

"What are we doing today," El asks as she sits on the bed.

"I don't know. What do you guys wanna do," I ask.

"Shopping," Danielle yells.

"Of course," I say sarcastically.

I grab my purse and we head to Dani's car.

"Where to first," Danielle asks.

"Top shop," El replies.

We drive to Top Shop, then a couple other places.

"I'm hungry," I complained.

"Ok. Let's go to Starbucks," El insists knowing that's my favorite place.

We walk into Starbucks and order. We sit down and make small chat. Catching up on everything and talking about the baby and other stuff.

"Danielle," the barista calls.

"Noel," the lady calls.

"Eleanor," she then calls.

We sit down and eat, occasionally talking, but mostly eating.

"Hey El. Do you wanna come with me and Dani to my ultrasound," I ask.

"Of course," she replies.

Now, I'm relieved. I don't have Zayn there, but at least I have my two best friends. Let's see how this week is gonna go.

Few days later...

Danielle, Eleanor, and I went to my first ultrasound today. I was so scared and nervous. I really wanted Zayn there, but having my two best friends made it better. I found out everything is fine with the baby and guess what in two weeks I get to find out what I'm having I'm so excited. Zayn's back which makes things so much better. I started uni, but I'm gonna change to online classes because it's so much easier.

6 months later

"Hurry up," I screamed at Zayn.

"Ok," he says calmly as he walks me to the car.

He helps me into the car and rushes to the driver's side. He speeds to the hospital and we arrive there in 15 minutes without being pulled over. We walk through the hospital sliding doors. Nurses ambush me. In the matter of minutes everyone was there. They're all sitting in the wiring room waiting eagerly.

"It's time to push," the doctor announces.

Zayn grabs my hand and I squeeze it tightly make Zayn squirm in pain.

"1, 2, 3. Push," the doctor says.

"One more time Noel. You can do it," the doctor says.

"It's a boy," the doctor yells.

I heard the crying of my baby boy. I started to get tears in my eyes. It's actually reality. I'm gonna be a mother. Zayn cuts the umbelico cord. Zayn has the biggest smile on his face. The nurse hands me the baby. Everyone come piling into the room. I hand Zayn our son ad he shows him off to everyone.

"Do you have a name," the nurse questions.

"Yes," Zayn and I say in unison.

"What is it," she asks.

"Zayston Jawaad Malik," Zayn answers smiling.

This is the start of something new. Our lives are going to completely change.