Chapter Fifthteen

Zayn's POV

I'm so happy right now. I got Noel back and that's all that matters. I'm not happy with the news I found out about her though. She's been through a lot. She's been hurt a lot and it seems she's still sensitive about it. I don't know what to do, but be there for her.

She wants me to meet her family tomorrow. I'm so scared and worried that they won't like me, especially because of all the nonsense drama we've been through. Noel tries to comfort me by saying they'll love me and even if they don't like me, she loves me. We'll just have to wait and see. Noel looks emotionally drained and I'm exhausted, so were just gonna head to bed.

In the middle of the night, I was woken up by Noel screaming and crying. I don't know what to do. I don't want to wake her up because that could make it worst. I just decided to follow my instincts and comfort her by humming What Makes You Beautiful and rock her like a baby.

She finally stopped crying after about 5 minutes. I got up to go grab water. While I was walking, I kicked something and it made a loud noise. It woke her up.

"Shit," I mumbled

"Zayn'" she asked

"Yes," I answered

"What are you doing," she asked

"I'm getting something to drink," I replied

"Did I wake you up," she asks

"Kind of. You were crying and screaming. What happen in your dream," I asked her worried

"I'm having nightmares of my step dad and Alex. It feels so real," she answers as she starts to cry.

"Babe, it's alright. They can't hurt you no more. I'm right here," I say as I'm trying to comfort her.

I start sing to her Little Things.

By the last line she's fast asleep.

I get up and walk downstairs. I look at the time it's 5 in the morning, which means it's 3 in the afternoon in London. I decided to call Liam to let him know I'm alright.

I click on Liam's contact and the phone starts ringing. He finally picks up.

"Hello," Liam's voice fills my ears

"Hey," I answer to him

"Oh hey Zayn. How are you," he asks

"I'm alright. On the other hand, Noel isn't. She's a mess. She's so depressed. I found out so much about her that you wouldn't believe she's been through," I say to him sadly.

"Well.... I'm sorry to here that. We have a party at uncle Si's house that we need you to be at in a week," he informs me.

"I'm meeting her family tomorrow and I'll talk to her about coming back. If she's not coming back, I won't be coming back," I inform him

"Whatever," he answers

"Bye," I say while hanging up.

I drink my water and walk back upstairs to Noel. I slide into bed and fall asleep.

Noel's POV

I had the stupid nightmare again. I heard someone start humming and rocking me.

I felt the bed go up signaling Zayn got off. I hear footsteps, then a loud thump.

"Zayn'" I ask

"Yes," He answers

"What are you doing," I asked

"I'm getting something to drink," He replied

"Did I wake you up," I asks concerned.

"Kind of. You were crying and screaming. What happen in your dream," He asked worry evident in his voice.