Chapter Eleven

Zayn's POV

"Noel! Noel!" I yelled throughout the hospital. "Sir, you need to be quiet or we're gonna have to ask you to leave." a lady had said to me. "Where is Noel Morris? She was brought in by ambulance about 10 minutes ago." I asked on the brink of tears. I'm so scared I'm gonna lose Noel.

"Everything is gonna be okay." Liam said trying to calm me down. Everyone's with me and are worried sick about Noel. The girls are crying, while the boys are trying to comfort them and Niall's trying to help me. I left that Rachel girl and told her don't call me. No one can replace Noel. I'll do anything to get her back.

"Umm... Are you here for Noel Morris?" An old guy who looked like a doctor asked. "Yes." I finally croaked. "Well... I have some bad news... It doesn't look like she'll be waking up anytime soon." he said plainly. My heart shattered at his words. I heard more sobs. "You guys can go in." he said while walking away. We all walked inside. I saw a lifeless Noel. Her head was bandaged up, she had bruises all over her body, and a black eye. My blood started boiling. How can he do that to her? I feel like I failed because if it wasn't for us being broken up, there would have been no Alex and we wouldn't be here today.

"You guys can go home and rest. I'll call you guys if anything happens." I say plainly. I wanted alone time with Noel. I'm gonna stay here until she wakes up. I don't even care how long it takes.

"Noel, please wake up. I know you can pull through babe. I love you and always will. Please babe just wake up. I'm sorry for everything. This is all my fault." I say while crying. I look at Noel arms because there's fresh scars. She's been cutting again? I ask myself. This is all your fault. I say to myself. "I'm not leaving your side babe." I say while kissing her forehead. I'm gonna wait as long as it takes.

A week later....

Noel still hasn't woken up yet. The doctors and nurses keep telling me that she'll wake up anytime now. "I think you should leave Zayn and get some rest." the nurse suggests to me. "Ok. Please call me if anything." I beg her. "Yes. Of course Zayn." She replies with a smile.

Noel's POV

I slowly open my eyes to be in a room that I'm not familiar with. I see all kinds of machines hooked up to me. Something keeps beeping and I can't handle it. I press a button and a nurse comes running in. "You're awake!" she yells joyfully. "Let me call Zayn. He's been waiting forever for you to awake" she says. "Zayn? Why does he care? Where am I? I ask her confused. "Sweetie, do you remember anything?" she asks. "I remember being at a party." I reply. "I'll let your friends explain to you what happen." she says while walking away. "Noel!" I hear Phiona yell. "Hey," I reply. They all have bright smiles on their faces. I see Phiona, Dani, El, Lou, Liam, Haz, Niall and Zayn. All their faces looked relieved. "What happen? Why am I here?" I ask with a confused expression. "Umm.. We'll give you guys some alone time." Liam says while motioning everyone to exit. "See you in a bit, love," Dani says cheerfully.

"Hey. How do you feel?" Zayn asks. "Umm... I'm confused. Where's Alex?" I ask with a confused expression. I see Zayn tense up. "Do you remember what happen?" he asks. "No. Could you please tell me." I yell at him. "Ok. Well... Remember at the party, You and Alex went outside and he asked to go back to his place because he wanted to have sex with you. You refused and walked back to the party. He grabbed your wrist and slammed you to the ground. You screamed and he punched you in the face. I heard you scream and ran to see what was going on. I saw him punch you in the face and I tacked him. Lou, Liam and Niall came and stopped me from beating the crap out of him." he says. "Wait! Were you spying?" I ask with a serious look. "Yes. But there's more... Alex was on the run from America. He's a rapist Noel. He was arrested and shipped back to America." he replies. "Zayn, why were you spying?" I ask angrily. "Because I was jealous of Alex." he says while looking down. "Zayn... Can you please leave?" I ask. I still can't process everything Zayn just told me. Alex a rapist! I almost got raped! Zayn walks out the door with his head down.

Everyone comes in and I ask them about what happen and they tell me the same story as Zayn. I need to talk to Phiona. "Hey guys. Can I talk to Phiona alone?" I ask sweetly. "Of course love. We should get going anyways. Everyone hugs and kisses me bye. "I'll wait for you outside." Haz tells Phiona.

"Hey. Can you help me with something?" I ask Phiona seriously. "What?" she asks confused. "I'm going to go back to Hawaii." I say to her. "Noel... Why are you going back? You cant keep running away," she says. "I need a break." I simply say. "Well... I don't know. I gotta go. Byeee." she says while walking out.

A nurse comes in with my food. "How long before I can be released?" I ask her. "Umm... I think tomorrow." she answers.

After I'm done eating, I grabbed my phone and decide to check Twitter. My mentions were filled with nice things from Directioners, even though I'm no longer dating Zayn. I decide to tweet to let them know I'm alright.

Heeeey! :D I'm fine guys! Thaanks loves for all the support! :D x

I turned off my phone and went to sleep because I was exhausted. When I woke up, the doctor said they were gonna do a few tests and I'm free to go. I do the tests and am able to leave. I catch a cab to the airport. I arrive at the airport and buy my ticket to California. I grab something to eat and a Starbucks. A fangirl noticed me and asked for my autograph, other than that I was left alone. I finally here the intercom announce my flight is boarding. "Bye London. I'll see you later." I say.