Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16

Zayn's POV

I don't know how I'm going to tell Noel I need to be back in London in a week and that I'm not leaving without her. We're driving over to her brother's house, where the party is being thrown. It's a semi-formal party, so Noel and I didn't care to change. She looks amazing. She always does.

We have to wait in the car until her brother gives us a cue to come. I decided now is the right time to tell her.

"Hey babe," I say breaking the awkward silence between us.

"Yes," she says sweetly looking at me with her sparklingly brown eyes.

"Umm... I don't know how to say this, but I talked to Liam and I kinda have to be back in London soon. We have a promo party that I need to be at or Uncle Si is gonna have a fit," I tell her.

She looks down. "Oh. What are you gonna do," she asks

"Well I was hoping you'd come back with me. I can't go back without you babe. I know it's gonna be hard, but I promise to support you and always be there for you," I say to her.

She's on the verge of tears. "I don't know if I'm ready yet. I mean everything just happened," she whispers.

"Please," I beg her.

"I guess," she answers.

Noel's phone beeps signaling she has a new text message.

"It my brother. He says we can go to the back, but we have to be careful that nobody sees us," she informs me.

I get out of the car and walk to Noel's side. I open her door and grab her hand. I don't know how she does it. I swear she was just crying, but now it just a bright big smile.

We walk to the back and meet James, Noel's brother.

"James, this is my boyfriend Zayn," Noel says smiling.

"Hey man. Welcome to the family," James says while hugging me.

"Nice to meet you," I say to him.

"Zayn and I need your approval on something," Noel tells James in a serious tone.

"What is it," James asks with a confused expression.

"Well for Abi's birthday... We were thinking if we could buy Abi a round trip ticket to London and she would stay the summer with us, " Noel says.

"That would be great. She'll love it. She misses you and wants to spend one on one time, plus you know she'll love to meet One Direction," he says matter of factly.

James has the biggest smile on his face and so does Noel. I'm kinda excited for this summer. It's only a couple months away. Noel kisses me and whispers "Thanks babe. I love you."

"Are you guys ready? Abi's not gonna expect this," James says excitingly.

We walk behind the stage.

"Abi could you please come on stage," the emcee announces. She walks on stage and Tracey(Noel's sister) blindfolds her. Abi looks totally confused.

"Are you gonna announce her birthday present," I whisper in Noel's ear.

She nods. She grabs my hand as we start to walk up the stairs to the stage. All these girls start screaming and fangirling. I just wave and put my finger to my mouth signaling for them to be quiet.

Noel's POV

"Abi, you can take off the blindfold," the emcee says.

She takes it off and her face is priceless. She starts tearing. "Aunty Noel," she asks through her tears.