Killing Eren

Eren's POV

"-And she just up and left me! So now I'm sitting here in a bar like an idiot, waiting for her to call me!" The drunkard sobbed grossly, clutching his vodka for dear life.

I nodded, pushing the damp cloth in and out of the glass carefully, saying, "Listen, she IS going to call you. And if she doesnt, it's her loss! Know why? Cuz you are a strong, independent man, WHO DON'T NEED NO WOMAN!!!"

The man slammed his glass down and stood right up, yelling in a slurred tone, "YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" I focused on a particularly tough stain while he stumbled out the bar, shaking my head.

"She isn't going to call him." I set the glass down and was just about to take another order when I felt a vibrating. Get your mind out of the gutter! I grabbed my phone and saw it was Levi. Odd... He never calls me at work. Must be important. I swiped and held the phone against my ear as I poured a blonde a white russian.

"Hello?"

"EREN YOU FUCKING I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR LITTLE LADY ASS-"

"Um... did I track mud in again? I swear I'll clean it u-"

"NO YOU IDIOT!!! I WAS FEELING A BIT ODD SO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE ABOUT SHIT HIMSELF WHEN HE LOOKED IN MY STOMACH!!!"

I froze and nearly dropped the glass, the widest grin slowly spreading across my face, my voice dropping to an amazed whisper.

"I -It worked??"

"WORKE- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WORKED, BRAT??!?? WHAT WORKED?!? YOU ARE SO DEAD YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

I hung up quickly and tore off my apron, tossing it on the counter and calling to my boss,

"I JUST GOT GREAT NEWS, IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GO!"

He chuckled and waved me off, but I was already out the door and running down the street. I hailed a cab and tapped my foot impatiently the entire way to the mansion. As soon as the cab pulled up, I threw the cash in the back seat and sprinted to the door, pushing it open and looking frantically around for Levi. But I didn't have to look for long.

"EREN!!!! COME OVER HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR-"

I pulled him flush with my body and sweetly kissed the rest of the threat off his lips. After recovering from his shock, he pushed me away, glaring at me with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Levi! We're gonna be parents!" I said, smiling from ear to ear. I grabbed his waist and spun him around in the air. "We're gonna be parents!"

Levi's POV

I let out a low groan, banging my head against my pillow. Did I drink some bad blood or something? Ever since I woke up I've had this strange feeling... I had tried everything, drinking some more, watching Say Yes To The Dress... but nothing worked!

What the shit. I never get sick.... What do the humans do when they get an illness? Don't they go to a... Veterinarian? No its a doctor! Right, I'll go to one of those.

Too Impatient to hail a cab, I used my speed to appear in front of the nearest vetr-doctors office. As I walked in I looked around at all the humans suspiciously. They all smelled of sickness, and I could diagnose them with one whiff. That one has AIDs, she has the flu, and that kid has Ebola. I should be a doctor. Pfft, as if I need more money.

"How may I help you, sir?" The lady at the front desk asked in a sickeningly sweet voice, batting her eyelashes and obviously checking me out. I pointed to the ring on my finger with a glare that spat, Back off bitch, I'm taken.

"I need to see one of those doctor things." I sighed impatiently. She gestured to a door leading to the back dissapointedly, which I opened and stepped into a hallway with multiple doors leading to offices.

I stepped into the first open one I saw and walked in with my arms crossed, turning my gaze to a what looked like 50,000 year old grandpa who squinted as he took me in. Slowly, taking his sweet fucking time and sounding like a squeaky staircase, he stood up.

"What," He rasped, out of breath, "do you... hahh... need?"

"I woke up this morning feeling like shit, I don't know why. Fix it."

He let out a long sigh and started the most grueling, and only check up I've ever recieved. After poking and proding and sticking me with countless needles, he finally got me in a ultra sound to see if there was anything in my stomach.

The results printed out on a printer as old as he was, and he took it I his wrinkles hands and held it a few milimeters away from his face. His eyes, originally hidden by big ass gray eyebrows, widened to the size of saucers, making me suddenly real fucking worried.

"B-But how....?" He gasped, clutching his chest and looking at me horrified.

"Well spit it out! What has got your panties in a twist?!?!" I asked, clenching and unclenching my hands.

"You're.... pregnant..."

"WHAT!?!!!?!???!?!?"

-SEVERAL PISSED HOURS LATER-

My anger slowly drained out of me as I looked at Eren's happy face, and I let myself think about it. Of raising a little boy or girl side by side with Eren, of pushing our child on a swing in the park, and taking the little one on their first hunt, of spending a christmas as a family, of guiding them on the right path, and seeing them fall in love... of being a Daddy... and I wasn't angry anymore.

"Eren.... we're gonna be Dads!" I giggled, a rare smile gracing my cheeks.

A\N oommmggggg I am a terrible person I am so sorry hehehee... I have been grounded for a reeaaalllyyy long time! But I'm back and I apologize! I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm always open to ideas