Questions

A\N I dont know if that message to all followers thing worked, but I sent one and it said I was grounded. Well I was sneak sneaky and I wrote my longest chapter yet. Hope you enjoy

Eren's POV

This is it. My last try. I was going to make one last ditch effort to make Levi mine. A plan forming in my mind, I smirked as Levi walked out the door, then I bolted upstairs. The bedroom in the outrageous mansion was simply beautiful. Two balcony doors opened to a snow white room, a king sized bed placed against the wall and a dresser to match the ivory bed sheets. It gave a look of simplistic extravagance that I had not seen before. Being rich definitely had its perks.

I meandered into the huge bathroom and looked myself up and down. My hair was unkept because of all the traveling and cleaning, so I ran my fingers through it, trying to make it even a bit close to the insane neatness that Levi's hair had all the time. I stripped down and hopped on the bed, sprawling out. Was this really my plan? Just laying on a bed naked? I groaned and pulled my clothes back on. No, I would have to think of something much, much better. Let's see... What could I-

I heard the front door clang shut and I spazzed. Levi was back already?! Cursing, I tried to act natural. Levi walked in.

"What are you doing, brat?" He snorted seeing me not looking natural. Damn. I sighed as he went over to a oak desk I hadn't noticed before. Seeing him sit and nonchalantly pull out a book, I realised just how perfect he was. Such a pale skin tone and those handsome features suddenly put into perspective just how... unworthy I was to be with him. It's now obvious that my safety isn't the only reason we haven't gone farther. I looked away, unable to stop the hot tears from flowing down my face. Levi was so immersed in his novel that he wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't have allowed a small whimper to pass through my trembling lips.

He glanced up and his silver eyes widened as he dropped his book and rushed over. "Eren?!" He exclaimed worridely, staring down at my huddled form. I simply curled into myself more, not wanting my voice to break.

"Eren, baby, tell me what's the matter?" He asked, very alarmed at my sudden change in mood. I reached up, grabbed the front of his shirt, and desperately kissed him. I was clutching at his shirt for dear life as I whispered, "Please... Please Levi!" I pressed kisses that were wet with tears along his jawline and exposed neck, shaking the entire time. "I k-know I'm not good e-enough but I-Im begging y-you!" So much for my not breaking. Up until this point Levi had been completely unresponsive, unmoving and unyielding. But now he whispered so softly I could barely make out the words, "Not good enough?" He pulled me into his arms and held me close. "Eren, you're too good for me. Don't you ever think you don't deserve me, because its the other way around. The only reason is your safety..." I whimpered, I was tired of being denied.

"N-No, I don't care about my s-safety. Forget all of that and just take me. I want to give you every part of me! Just, please." I begged, pulling away from his chest and staring at him pleadingly. I could see by his flickering emotions that he was at war with his emotions. Be careful? Or take the chance?

Finally, he seemed to have decided. "Eren, I get what you're saying, but I'm not-" I didn't like that answer. With a growl I pushed the rest of the way off of him, only to grab his shirt again and push him on the bed, quickly climbing over his hips. I bent down and shoved my tongue in his mouth, running it along both his fangs, and I didn't miss the startled moan he let out. So he liked that... I repeated the action as I slipped a hand up his shirt and oh my lord he had abs. I ran a hand across his stomach, making slow, lazy circles with my fingers. I moved my hand lower and lower until I was met with resistance. His belt. That defintely wouldn't do. The belt was undone and thrown across the room in no time at all and soon I was grinding down on his hips as hard as I could.

I had never felt this kind of pleasure before... It was so desperate and hot and mmm, I loved it. And I needed more, so much more. I could tell Levi was trying to stay quiet, but he's only human. Oh wait....

I moved to take off my own shirt but my hands were locked in a vice grip. "E-Eren. Stop, please." I heard him groan, and I found myself being lifted with impossible ease and placed on my feet. Feeling deeply rejected, I let out a choked sob.

"Nonononono! Baby, listen to me." Levi somehow had managed to get his shirt back on, much to my dissapointment, so I had nowhere to look other than his eyes as he cupped my face in both his hands.

"I'm not doing this because I don't want to, okay? But I would go forever without being touched if it meant I got to spend it with you. If somethng goes wrong, then I wouldn't get to be with you, and I can't imagine that. Now before you cry again, brat, I have an... idea. But it all depends on your answer. And honestly, I thought I would have more time to get my nerves under control but," He let out a shaky sigh before continuing, "Here goes..." Suddenly he had something behind his back. That damn super speed... Then, he got down on one knee and held up a little red box.

He gulped and began,

"Eren Jaega-"

"Yes!!!!" He looked up at me and, unable to keep the smile from his face, he said, "Can I ask before you answer?" Grinning as wide as I possibly could, I nodded quickly.

"Eren Jaegar," He looked pointedly at me to make sure there would be no more interruptions, "My heart hasn't beat in about two hundred years, but that changed the moment I saw you in that fucking gay bar. I know I may not be very romantic, or good at this dating shit, but I hope you can look past that and see that no words can describe how much I love you, so I won't try. I'll just ask a simple question thats been on my mind for months. You're a damn brat, but I wouldn't mind sharing a last name with you, so what do you say? Want to do this marriage thing with me?" He finished, opening the box to reveal a silver band that sparkled when the light hit it just right. By then I was in tears, but for a different reason than last time.

"Yes! Oh, Levi!" I jumped forward and tackled him in a hug. I kissed all over his face before finally kissing my, now fiance's, lips. He was smiling into the kiss, causing butterflies to flutter around in my stomach. I was beyond happy. I was on top of the world. I was overjoyed with that one question, but what I didn't know was that he had another one.

Levi pulled away with a grin. Yes, he grinned. It was a marvelous sight, too. He pulled me up by my hands and sat me on the bed. "One more thing," He said, "Since you're so damn hormonal, I've thought of a solution for you wanting my dick. I didn't want to do this because I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I know for a fact what your answer will be..."

I cocked my head. What else could there be?

"Eren, would you... want to be a vampire?"

A\N Welllllllll Whaddya think? Also, I need your opinions. Levi Jaegar or Eren Rivaille? Or should there be a new last name? PLEASE Help me with this.