Interruptions

A\N Okay WTF LAPTOP?!!! It has shut off and deleted my work THREE TIMES!!! Alright, Lets fricking do this thing. SAVING EVERY FIVE SECONDS GOOOOOO!!!!

Levi's POV

I steadied Eren's facial expressions as he read the menu across from me. Calculative, then dissapointed, then hopeful, repeat. Watching him, I realised what a nice face and body Eren had. Smooth tan skin (It was practically golden!), not too much muscle so he looked like a body builder, but not too scrawny either. He was well built and had a nice, rounded face. And his eyes. Oh, his eyes. I could never get used to how breathtaking those emerald orbs were. I was so lucky to have such a handsome brat sitting across from me.

His expresssion suddenly morphed into one of determiniation and he slammed the menu down on the table. I almost jumped at the sudden action, but that would have been uncool so I didn't even flinch. Nailed it. Instead, I raised an eyebrow at his fiercness.

"What's your favorite color?" He spoke with a fire in his eyes. Huh?

"....Gray. Why?" I asked, utterly confused.

"Where were you born?"

"France. Why?" I crossed my arms and leaned back against the booth, wondering what he was up to.

"Can you speak French?"

"Evidemment" I answered with a roll of my eyes. He looked puzzled at not knowing what it meant but continued on witth his interrogation anyway.

"What's your favorite animal?"

"Anything venomous." I said with smirk.

"What's your last name?"

Eren's POV

Did he say ravioli? E-Eren Ravioli?

"One more time?"

He sighed, "Rivaille." Eren Rivaille. Oh, I quite like that. Levi Jaegar? Oh, its much too soon to be worrying about this!

"What do you do at your job and what is your job?"

"I work at a law firm and I basically type on a computer all day."

"That sounds dreadful. Do you like it?" He thought a moment.

"No... Not really."

"Then why are you still working there?"

"I don't know. Eren, why are you asking all these questions?" He inquired. Oh crap. This is embarrassing, more so now that I'm blushing!

"B-Because I realised I don't know that much about you..." He grinned at my statement and said,

"Remind me to never leave you alone for so long."

I pouted. "I'm seriousssss!"

"Okay, okay. Wait, speaking of jobs... Quit yours as soon as possible." He hissed, causing my eyes to widen.

"But why!" I demanded. He looked to the side.

"Because it's a disgusting job for people who can't do anything else..."

"Okay... Or could it be that you are... Jelly?" I waggled my eyebrows at him, and he blushed. Levi was blushing! What universe is this?!

"Shut up Brat. Quit it." He spat while I admired his cuteness.

"I will if you quit yours."

HIs eyes widened a little bit at that and he asked incredulously, "W-Why would I do such a thing?!"

" 'cause you obviously hate your job with every fiber of your being. So quit, find a new one. And I'll do the same. Deal?" He thought for a moment.

"....Deal." We shook on it and he took the oppritunity to pull me over and next to him. He put his arm around me as I blushed. I angled my face down towards his and he did the same. We stared at each other for a long moment before I saw him close his eyes and move his face closer to my own. Butterflies flew into my stomach and fluttered around as I found my own eyes closing. Our lips were inches apart and-

"I'm Sasha and I'll be your server today! May I take your order, sirs?" We heard a voice interrupt us. Levi let out a growl and pulled away reluctantly. I smiled at his reaction and turned towards the brunett teenage girl.

"I'll have a mint chocolate chip cone, please! And he doesn't want anything." I answered, jerking my thumb towards a pissed off Levi. Sasha sent a glance toward him and nodded before bouncing off. I giggled and prodded Levi in the arm.

'Hey Mr. Grumpy gills, cheer up. It's her job. And it's not like we won't get another chance to lip lock." I said, wiggling my eyebrows yet again.

"But I don't know when that next chance will beeeeee!" Levi whined and pouted, sinking lower in the booth. I cupped his cheek and brought his face up to mine.

"How about... Right now?" I said in a low voice. He lifted himself up and moved his face over to mine.

He brought his lips closer until they were just hovering over mine, and I could feel his cool breath. "That would be perf-"

"Here's your order!!!"

A\N Sorry this took so long, but it's out. And hey guys! Let me know if you have any ideas or something you want to happen! PM me or comment!