Cannibals

A\N Being grounded suuuucccckksssss!
Levi's POV

"Excuse me?" I said inredulously. "This from the horny little brat who would eat shit to have sex?!"

Eren shrugged. "Yeah I- Ow! Fuucckkk...." He whimpered in pain and clutched at his throat. Right! Rightrightright! He must be insanely thirsty.

"D-Do you have some water?" He asked, voice hoarse. I swear he is such a dumbass.

"Water wouldn't help you in the slightest, brat. Now follow me." I said and flashed out of the room, knowing he would be following close behind.

The jungle was a blur as we raced through it, me ignoring Eren's persistant questions. We were heading to that cannibal tribe. They never did anything to me, but who cares about that small detail? Not me. So I was okay with releasing my ravenous fiance on them.

We finally arrived, Eren's confusion lost as soon as he smelled human blood. He let out a pained groan and shot into the small village. He grabbed an unsuspecting man by his shoulders and wasted no time in digging his fangs into the cannibal's throat. This was his first taste of blood, and seeing as he was clutching the shoulders so hard I heard an audible crack, he loved it.

When he had drained the man of all his lifeblood, he didn't even glance at the dead body on the ground before flashing to the other screaming people, drinking his fill. He only stopped when he found no one else alive in the tribe.

The crazed look in his eyes vanished, and he was left panting and surveying the carnage he had caused. "Woah...Woah woah woah...." He breathed before falling to the ground.

"Eren!" I cried as I rushed to catch him and hold him in my lap. Though it was quite awkward seeing as he was still so tall. I rocked him back and forth, murmuring, "It's okay, it's okay. That was completely normal."

But he just nodded and curled into me more.

--Time Skip--

Eren's POV

"Eren come on. Let's go. Do you have everything?" I heard Levi ask as I zipped up my suitcase. After we got back from my killing spree, we spent the next two days cuddling and swimming, and I have to say, Levi looked better in a swimsuit than I imagined. Yummmm

Every now and then he would try and make a move on me, but I was stubborn with my decision, and it pissed him off. I loved it.

But now we were going back home, and I would start packing my things because there is no way that two married vampires are going to live in my small ass apartment. I couldn't wait to move into that mansion... But to do that we had to be married, and to be married I had to do something I never wanted to do. Ever.

---Flashback---

"Brat... Before we get... Get... Um..."

"Married?" I offered.

"Right. Married. Before we do that we have a slight issue... You see, Hanji found out that I proposed, who the hell knows how, and she called my "parents" so now, you have to meet them before we do anything." He told me as I nearly passed out.

"Wha- That's- I can't- No!!" I got out, every terrible possibility running through my head.

"Now calm down, brat. It will take an hour, tops." He said with a roll of his eyes, but I knew I wasn't the only one who was nervous.

---End---

So when we got to my apartment, me reveling in being home even though I loved the island and would have no qualms living there, I straightened up my messed up hair from all the traveling and went through about half my wardrobe, trying to figure out how to dress when introducing yourself to your new finance's parents. I came out into the living room where Levi was lounging on the couch, eyes closed.

"Do I look okay?" I asked, fiddling with the hem of my shirt, embarrassed. Levi cracked open his eyes and looked me up and down, causing a small blush to appear on my cheeks. Then he was right behind me, pressing his hips hard against my ass, whispering in my ear, "You look absolutely irresistible. Those clothes fit you, but I think no clothes would fit you much better..." His hands gripped my hips and moved them back onto him. But I spun around and took his chin in my hands, moving my lips right over his and licking a line along his bottom lip. Then I murmured,

"Thanks, but I'll keep my clothes on." He cursed and turned away in exasperation. "Come on, I'm more or less ready, so let's go!"

He grunted and grabbed his keys. Levi, in addition to an island, a mansion, and a private jet, had a red camaro. I shook my head at the perks of being rich as I slid into Shotgun.

As Levi drove much too fast for comfort, even though now I was unbreakable, I held his free hand. He allowed me to even though he was still pissed. We drove about three hours, jamming out to numerous bands, before we pulled up to another mansion, and I assumed we must be here. We got out of the fancy car and walked up to the intimidating door.

Levi squeezed my hand as I gulped, and knocked, the sound reverberating through the air.

A\N sorry for the lack of bold and italics. I can't even talk I'm so sick, but my voice is SO funny. Oh, and I won't tease you guys with the frickle frackle anymore! That's a PROMISE! Sorry of it's short, the Ipad won't show me how many words.