Plans

A\N So... All city went GREAT! I got in and performed and yeah! So that's why I didn't update. But I'm back! Let me know if you have any ideas for anything, much appreciated!

Eren's POV

Levi and I have been dating for... hm.... 7 months now? Yeah, that sounds about right. And I've never been happier! Absolutely nothing could make this better!

.......................except if Levi would let us frickle frackle. SEVEN MONTHS!!!!! I know its for my safety or some shit but I care more about my neglected dick than my blood at the moment! This is so unfair! As you can probably tell, I'm a bit... frustrated. So I lay on my bed and stare up at the ceiling, thinking. What should I do? With me still being a you know what, I have zero experience with stuff like this... My gaze shifted over to my computer and I froze. Fanfiction.

---------FOUR HOURS LATER----------

I collapsed on my bedroom floor with a long, drawn out sigh. I was exhausted, but I felt accomplished. Reading through hundreds of johnlock oneshots, I had aqquired many ideas. Or you could say... plans.

PLAN A- START!

Once more I checked my reflection in the foggy mirror, making sure I looked as sexy as was possible for me. With nothing but a low hanging towel on, I pushed open the door, a soft blush alreayd forming on my face.

I strode as confidently as I could over to my dresser, past the bed Levi was lounging on while reading. I turned my back to him and bent down, pretending to be rummaging for clothes.

'Oi, Brat. You could have just taken clothes in there with you. Don't you ever think?" I heard his voice behind me and I instantly turned redder and spun around, defensive.

"W-What? I can't walk around in a towel in my own home? I just forgot, okay?!" Levi rolled his eyes and shrugged, turning back to his book indifferently.

PLAN A- FAIL

PLAN B- START!

I spread rose petals out on Levi's bed and the floor surrounding it, checking the time to make sure he wouldn't be home from work just yet. I threw off all my clothes and arranged myself seductively on the bed. He should be here any second now, and he will have no choice but to sleep with me when he sees this display!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG RIIIIINNNNNGGGG RINNN-

I picked up my phone to see the call was from Levi himself. Curious, I answered.

"Hello?"

"Eren? Where are you? I just got off of work and I went to your house, but you're not here."

I groaned and rolled off the bed, slipping on my clothes.

PLAN B- FAIL

PLAN C- START!

I jump hugged Levi from behind and pressed up against him, saying, "You know, you're such a good boyfriend that you deserve a present!"

"What are you talking abou-"

"What would you like? A puppy? Chocolates? Or perhaps..." I moved my lips to his ear and whispered, "Me?"

Levi grabbed me off of his back and set me down. "I'll have five minutes of peace and quiet." He said and sat down with a "tch".

PLAN D- FAIL

PLAN E- FAIL

PLAN F- FAIL

I was in the worst of moods. Slumped against the wall watching Levi fill out another job application, I realised that if I hadn't succeeded after all this, I might as well give up. I let out a sigh and brought my knees to my chest. Levi set his pen down with a click and walked towards me, bending down on his knees and asking,

"Eren, what's the matter? You haven't been yourself lately." I could hear the deep concern in his voice and I instantly felt more down for making him worry.

"It's just... I've been trying all these plans to get what I want and nothings working! I'm officially giving up." I told him while curling into myself tighter.

"What is it you want, Eren?" Levi asked, making me hesitate.

"...You."

Levi's POV

"...You." My heart would have skipped a beat, had it still been beating. Oh. He still wants... wow. I should have guessed after all this weird behavior. Not that I didn't like seeing him in a towel, or being clung on to.

"Eren, it's for your-"

My safety. Yeah, yeah, I know. But I really want this, want you. I trust you, Levi. Please..." He begged.

I put my head in my hands. I... I can't. I've gone so long without hurting him, I couldn't risk it. But aren't I hurting him now? He's been feeling rejected and neglected. I've only been paying attention to not hurting him physically. Maybe I could... No. He really wants this, but I don't know if I can control myself well enough. But I want to, he wants to. Maybe if there was a really special circumstance then I would be able to... But until I have time to think I'll have to do something to sate his thirst for now. ......Ha!

I grabbed Eren's knees and pushed them down until they were flat, then I looked up at him, smirking at his bewildered expression. I ran a hand up and down his chest sensually as I moved up for a kiss that had him clutching my shoulders and whimpering. When I thought his lips had been bruised enough, I slipped down in between his legs and unbutonned the button with my teeth. I know, I'm skilled like that.

With a quick glance up I saw he was a blushing mess, with one hand covering his mouth and the other grasping my shoulder. I pulled down his jeans and boxers to his knees and examined him. So he's not just a little brat. Yassss...

"S-Stop staring..." He whimpered, embarrassed.

"Then I'll do something else." I said lowly, and licked from the top of his member to the base, and back up before taking as much of him in as I could.

Eren's hands shot to intertwine with my hair while hissing, "Le- Shit! Ah....!"

I groaned around his length 'cause damn, Eren tasted fantastic. Quickening my pace, I bobbed up and down using his hips for leverage. He was making such delicious moans, I found myself getting excited. But no, I'll just have to wait for my pleasure.

"M-Mnnn... If you- hah- don't stop, I'll- fuck! Please!" Eren begged, a panting mess. He was slamming his hips up into my mouth, desperately wanting me to suck him harder. So I gave him exactly what he wanted.

I hollowed out my cheeks and used my supernatural speed to move up and down faster, sucking hard. He cried out and his head fell back, looking so lewd I let out another moan. The vibration sending him over the edge and he released in my mouth.

"Mmmmm... Your blood isn't the only thing that tastes good." I admitted, swallowing and looking up at him with a playful smirk.

He only moaned in response. I crawled up to sit by him and lifted his arm up and around me. I closed my eyes and hummed while Eren calmed down.

"..T-Thanks...."

"You're welcome, brat. But that's all you're getting at the moment."

"At the moment?"

"Shut up. Don't get cocky."

He chuckled and pulled me closer.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company, until I got up and stretched.

"I'm going to go out. I'll be back soon." Without waiting for a reply, I walked out his front door.

I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to think. And I thought that a walk might help me get an idea of what to do. So I wandered down a street lined with shops, every now and then looking into the windows at what they contained. I froze when I came upon something that caught my eye in a store window.

"That's.... That's it." I mumbled, having an aha moment as I stared at the bedazzled ring in the display case.

Adamant in my idea, I pushed open the door to the store.