3 Days: Drenched cats, Dead capes, and taxi rides

Eren's POV

"That movie was incredibly disappointing." Levi said, strutting out of the theatre bitterly. "I mean, I knew he was dead that entire time. M Night Shamallama and Bruce Willis can do better than that."

My mouth was hanging open in shock. "That. was. the BIGGEST plot twist I have EVER seen." I exclaimed, still using my hand not holding his to cover my mouth, just as I did as soon as the theatre and I made the sudden realization, or the subito realizzazione, as Levi told me it was in French.

"You're such a child, I swear. But I guess it was a pretty good movie..."

"Pretty good?? Oh no that was-" We continued arguing back and forth about the stunning masterpiece that was The Sixth Sense until I noticed a peculiar look cross his usually stoic face.

"Babe? You good?" I asked worriedly. "You look kinda constipated."

"Idiot, I'm fine. Lets just get home...." We both quickened our pace. I've had to deal with his sudden pregnancy sickness before, only that time I had no idea what was happening, and I payed for that fatal mistake with my favorite Harley Quinn shirt. I can still remember her puke-stained face staring back at me as I threw her in the trash....

"Ow! Shit!" Levi suddenly doubled over, clenching my hand with unbelievable strength.

"Levi!! Whats wrong???" At a loss of what to do and feeling incredibly helpless, I just rubbed his back and furrowed my eyebrows. What was going on with him?

My question was answered when he slowly, knowingly peered up at me with pain evident in his eyes. His look told me everything.

The baby was coming.

-3 Days Earlier-

Eren's POV

"The bitch texted you." I heard Levi say from behind his book. He was in the living room and I was in the shower, but I still heard him. We could talk to each other from any room in the house, actually.

"Don't call my sister that. She's your sister, too, anyway." I said, quickly washing the shampoo out of my hair and wrapping a towel around my waist, grabbing a second one to dry my hair as I sped down the stairs.

"Hardly. If she doesn't show me any respect, then like hell in considering her family." Levi said, flipping his page while holding my phone out to me.

"You're so mean, you know that?" I told him, wasting no time in unlocking my phone. What it said caused me to gasp loudly, making Levi jump and nearly fall off the couch.

"What?!!!" He questioned irritably, readjusting himself.

"She's back!! Mikasa's back from Paris!!" I explained, giggling and running back upstairs to get dressed.

"Joy. I am so happy." Levi said, sounding completely not.

-Time Skip-

Mikasa's POV

Making my way off of the plane into the airport, I scanned the terminal for familiar faces. Almost immediately I saw Eren's face practically lit up with excitement, and I ran over to him, embracing him in a long awaited hug.

"I missed you so much!!" He told me, his voice muffled by the scarlet scarf I always wore.

"I missed you, too, Eren." I stepped back and looked over to see the midget with his arms crossed and his usual scowl. "I can't say the same for you."