Pocky, Bathrooms, and napkin substitutes

A\N I was reading all your comments and I laughed out loud soooooo much! You people are hilsrious, I'm rewarding you with a less serious chapter for being fabulous

Levi's POV

"Leviiiiiiiiiii~ You look very handsome todayyyyyyy~" I heard Eren coo, glancing over to see him flop on the couch onto his stomach, leaning forward on his elbows and batting his eyelashes at me.

"What do you want?"

He scoffed, acting offended, saying, "What? Can I not compliment my bae without wanting-" I silenced him with my famous are-you-serious glare. "Okay fine. LET'S PLAY THE POCKY GAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

Eren pulled out a small red box- from where???- and held it up for me to see.

"The what" I said monotonously, setting down my earl grey tea- and no its not because I want to feel like Ciel.... shut up!- and turning to the brat, who let out a large gasp.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE- oh you poor thing." Looking very much like a cat, Eren crawled over and sat on my lap facing a very confused me. Wot is he doing. Does this game involve anal sex, cause if so, I'm feeling a bit better about playing...

Eren opened the box and pulled out a long- like ma dick- stick covered with chocolate on one end. Giving a mischievous grin, he stuck one end in his mouth. Uh, OK....

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked, raising a fabulous  eyebrow.

"Okay, okay. So you put your mouth on the other end- WAIT TILL IM DONE EXPLAINING- and we both keep biting until we reach the center and we see who gets the most!!!"

I thought for a second,  decided I understood,  and placed my mouth on the other end, really liking how close we were.

Eren, a light blush dusting his cheeks, moved his lips slowly forward, and I took that as my cue to move as well. I could feel his soft breath and my dead heart would've skipped a beat or two, as I know it would each time Eren got close. But I couldn't be distracted! A game is a game, and I have to WIN!

When we were about half an inch apart, I reached around and squeezed  that lady ass of his, successfully distracting him and letting me break off the bigger piece. I smirked a very satisfied smirk as he slowly got over his moment of flustered-ness.

"Levi! No fair!" Eren did the cutest little pout and stuck his tongue out at me.

"You never said that was against the rules, Mr. 5 years old. There's plenty more in that box, we'll just have to play again." I reasoned, and kissed the pout of his lips, reaching for the box. I knew I would definitely win every round.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Marco's POV

This party isn't half bad. Ooh! Punch! I'll have to get Jean to split some with me. That reminds me, I bought some cups yesterday at 50% off!

"Aaah! Mmf, Levi!" What the-

"N-No! Not ther- Mmmm!" Another moan cut me off. I stopped and pressed half my face against the bathroom door.

"Mm, baby, already so hard for me..." W-Was that Levi?

"Hah! A-Ah, please!" A steady thumping spumd filled the air. I blushed a dark red and quickly walked away, turning a corner and running into Jean.

"M-Marco! I uh... didn't s-see you there!" He stuttered, flustered, and his gaze traveled down to my crotch. He let out something sounding like a neigh. I looked him up and down and shrugged. He is half the size of Levi, but he'll do. I grabbed his waist and pulled him in the nearest bathroom.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Eren's POV

"-so then he dropped the pineapple and was all like 'fuck you and your horse, I didn't want that yogurt anyway!' And then I was all like- Levi? What are you staring at?"

He was leaning forward on one hand, gazing at me intensely.

"You." He stated, making me blush a dark red. Aw, he thinks I'm beautif-

"You got somethin on your face." He said with a blank stare. I shot him a glare, now blushing for a different reason. I 'tch'ed and grabbed the napkin from beside my plate, raising it up to my face.

"No." Levi said, standing up and walking over to me. "Allow me."

Not even having to bend down- he's so short- he licked a long line up my cheek, swirling his tongue and effectively cleaning whatever was there. A few people from other tables looked at us like 'da fuck' while Levi sat back down and licked his lips.

"Mm. All clean."

A\N YES,  I just realized they can't eat human food, but IGNORE IT. What's a sea monsters favorite dish? Fish and Ships
Also, check out SNK _Stories, my friends made that account and we have some good stuff on there!