Castles

A\N Hey guuiiisss, sorry for another late update, I'll try to get as many as I can this week so stick with me!

Eren's POV
I walked hand in hand with a very pissed off Levi. I grinned as I licked my cone. I had tried to get him to try some but he was stubborn about "not having a shit taste in his mouth again" so I failed sadly. He had insisted we leave the parlor to avoid any other interruptions, and now we were going to see a movie at his house. This would be the first time I ever saw it, and I don't know what I was expecting. Would there be coffins? I hope there aren't spiders, those scare the living hell out of me.

"Leviiiiii?" I asked, flipping the hair out of my eyes.

"Hm?"

"Do you sleep in a coffin?"

He stopped walking, causing my hand to be jerked back.

"Eren. Did you seriously just ask that?"

"Um... Yes?"

"Fuckin' hell- no. I sleep in a bed just like everyone else, brat. The only thing different about my house is it might be just a little bit fancier than you're used to."

--------TIME SKIP-------

A LITTLE MORE FANCY? Levi lived in a freaking mansion! We had hailed a cab and drove out to a place I'd never been near before, outside the city. We pulled up in front of a gigantic white two story CASTLE. It was adorned with pillars and columns, and just about everything else. Even in the dim light I could see how green the grass on the lawn was. Damn, how rich was he??

"L-Levi... How do you afford this?" I inquired in awe.

He let out a sigh. "My parents are the head of a prosperous company, and in addition to my inheritance, I get a decent pay at the law firm."

He held open the door for me and I shuffled into a large foyer, the inside of the mansion much darker. Everything was black, red, or gray. I was surprised at how clean it was.

"You have butlers, too?"

"No. No one here but me."

How lonely. That means he cleans it all himself. I guess I wasn't surprised by that, he cleans my apartment all the time. "That must be so terribly lonely, Levi!" I whined and he shrugged.

"I'm used to it. Now, what would you like to watch?" He said as he led me into a massive home theatre with rows and rows of movies. I peered at all the different titles and one caught my eye.

"Oh my gosh. Levi! Can we pleeeaaassseee watch Howl's Moving Castle???" I got on my knees and looked up at him with a mastered (It took hours of staring into the mirror and making faces) puppy dog look.

He rolled his eyes and nodded,grabbing the movie and sliding it into the slot. I was waiting not-so-patiently on the couch for my cuddle mate, and when he got close enough, I yanked him into my lpa, content when he curled himself up there with a grip on my shirt. Perfectly comtorable, we pressed play.

Levi's POV

As I wiped away a tear I most definetely did not shed at this emotional part, I noticed Eren's heart slow down and I got a little alarmed, thinking he was dying or some shit, but with a glance up, I saw that he was only sleeping. Tch, at the good part, too. I slipped off his lap and pushed stop on the movie. Walking back over to the brat, I gently lifted him up and carried him up the winding staircase to my room.

He stirred a little, only half concious. "L-Levi?" He slurred. I brushed his hair back from his forehead and whispered,

"Ssh, it's okay. I'm carrying you to my room, love." He nodded sleepily and shifted into me as I pushed open the door. I layed him on the bed and quickly changed into nightclothes. I crawled under th covers, wanting despereatly to cuddle more but not wanting to wake Eren up. So instead I placed a light peck on his parted lips, murmuring a soft, "Goodnight, Eren."

A\N I'm sorry if that was short! I will have more put up this week! PLEASE let me know if you want anything to happen, I check all of my comments and LOVE them, so its appreciated. If you have not already, WATCH HOWLS MOVING CASTLE ITS FANTABULOUS!! Look out for a new chapter