Children??

A\N So I came up with a few ideas on my way home from school so this story isn't over yet!!!

Eren's POV

I grinned contentedly as Levi and I walked hand in hand through our park. You know, the one where our first smooch was? We were out on our first date since we got officially, finally, married.

"How was your first day, Mr. Lawyer?" I asked, referring to his new job as I swung our hands.

"Actually, pretty good. The people I work with aren't complete brats, so I think my time will be enjoyable. Theres Petra, Eld, Oluo, and Gunther. We already have our first case. A murder; my favorite."

"That sounds great! I'll have to meet your team."

"Of course. What about you, Bartender?" He asked, sending a smirk my way.

"Exciting. I get to see all kinds of bar fights, and I wait until it gets a bit dramatic to break it up." I snickered, "I still can't get the smell of alchohol out of my-" AAAAAWWWWEEEEEE!!!!!!"

I stopped abrubtly and brought my gaze to a mother and a small child walking a puppy.

"Ooh! Ooh! Can we get one? Can we get one? Please please pleeeaasse, Levi??" I begged, turning the full force of my puppy eyes onto him.

"A puppy?" He asked, dumbstruck.

"Noo! Look how cute he is! His little dimples and brown curls!" I fanboyed, going on and on about the adorableness.

Levi's POV

"You want to get a brat?!" I questioned Eren's sanity. Was he batshit crazy??

"A child! I'd take real good care of him! I'll feed him, walk him, take him out to the bathroom..." he insisted, making me a bit more worried. I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"I don't know, Eren... We just got settled in and-" He cut me off quickly, relenting,

"T-Thats okay... It was just an idea anyway..." Fuck, I hated seeing him so down. But a month into our marriage and he's already asking for a child?? It just wouldn't work.

"I'm sorry, Eren..." I reached up and kissed his cheek, pulling him away from the boy.

---------TIME SKIP--------

I slammed Eren against the wall, loving how flushed and needy he looked. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding onto his clothed hips. He forced our lips together and shoved his tingue down my throat, hands traveling all throughout my upperbody.

"Uuuggghhh.... Eren, please!" I groaned, shutting my eyes tight and throwing my head back, which he quickly took advantage of, latching onto my neck and sucking. "Nnn... No more t-teasing!"

Wet, slurpy sounds filled the room as we desperately made out with each other, Eren stumbling back, looking for the bed. He pushed me down onto my back and climbed over me, biting my ear and whispering,

"I want to fuck you so bad..." I let out a strangled moan and bucked my hips up, gasping,

"Please! Fuck me into the mattress!" He groaned and literally ripped all my clothes off, using that superstrength of his no doubt. I squirmed under him, spreading my legs and biting my lip, causing Eren to hastily unbutton his pants and pull them down to his knees.

Without preparation, I didn't need it anymore, Eren sheathed himself inside my tight heat. I gasped at the pleasureful feeling and wrapped my legs around him again. He grasped my hips and rocked into me at a breakneck pace, creaking sounds filling the room with each thrust into me.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah! F-Fuck, Eren, you're so- mmnnnnn!" I moaned out, panting at all the pleasure I was recieving.

Eren groaned and flipped me onto my knees, my ass in the air. I braced myself against the headboard and rolled my hips back onto him as he resumed thrusting, slamming into my prostrate every time.

He pounded into me and I cried out, arching my back, and came hard onto the sheets, soon followed by Eren who let out a particularly loud,

"FUCK!!!"

I went limp on the bed, still panting and coming down from my high. Eren pulled out of me and wrapped me in his arms, not bothering with the extensive mess we'd created.

"T-Thank you for that..." I panted, resting my head on his lukewarm chest.

"No, thank you." He correctedwith a smirk, me completely missing the double meaning behind his words. If only I'd known...

A\N Okay, so real short update but, I HAVE A PLAN AND THIS WAS SETTING IT UP.

Okay?

Just wait,