Chapter 40

Guys.... Its time

************************

Elsa's POV

We caught up with jacks dad and Anna.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We have to go to an open field where no one can see us. You see its usally normal to see a bat. But a human? No. So you three can not be seen." Jacks dad said.

"So, we should only fly in the dark?" Anna asked.

"Yes, that could work." He said.

Finally out of the woods there was a large open field. I could probably scream at the top if my lungs and no one could hear me "so how do we start?" I asked.

"Well you two are new so go as if you were an airplane. Run then jump."

Anna and I looked at each other than ran.

I closed my eyes and jumped. I felt a large breeze hit my face and I open my eyes.

"AHH! Holy sh- ah!" My vision gets blurry and everything goes black.

********
"Elsa! Elsa!"

"Huh!"

"Shh its okay" my vision went better and I looked around.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You went really high, overreacted and fell." Jack said.

"Ow. I wanna try again. I just have to get use to the height." I close my knees together.

"Hmm. I'll be glad to help you with that." Jack said and held out his hand, "come on." He said and I smiled.

He pulled me up and I jumped on his back.

"We'll be back soon, just keep practicing Anna." Jack said and ran. He jumped and we were in the air.

"Hmm when we first did this you weren't that loud."

"Shut up jack, I was alone that time." I said looking around at the city.

"Okay then." He put his hand in mine.

"Wait what ar- AHHH JAACCKKK!!!" I yelled falling.

"Hmm Elsa you got to push yourself up." He said at my level.

"Jack save me!" I yelled and he caught me.

"Geeze elsa. How do you think birds do this?" He asked.

"Fine then let go." I ordered.

"Ugh" he let go of me and I tried not to scream. I pushed my knees up and I stood in the air.

"Jack I'm doing it!" I yelled twirling.

"Yea!" He fist pumped in the air.

"Woohoo!!" I yelled. It wasn't normal for me to be this excited. I...I actually like acting this way. With no worries.

"Come on let's go somewhere!" I yelled.

"Then let's get the others." He said and we flew back to Anna and jacks dad.

"Elsa!!" Anna screamed jumping.

"Come on let's go!"

"Go where!" Anna flew to my level.

"I don't care were ever the wind takes us!" Then we all flew.

*

*

*

*

*

I saw the world that day. It was all beautiful. Jack and I were sitting ontop of a hotel were he lived.

"So Elsa you like being a vampire?" He asked and I layed my head on his shoulder.

"Yes, are you jealous?"

"Pft. Of what?" He said looking at me.

"That I flew the second day I turned vampire."

"Ha shut up." He hugged me closer.

I look down and see Anna and Jack's sister on the swings in the backyard.

"I love seeing my sister like this." I said and he smiled.

"Me too."

To be honest I guess I could never find a way to thank jack enough for saving my sister.

"Hey, we need to bring kristoff here so he can spend more time with Anna." He joked.

"Haha. Yea he's a good guy. We'll bring him tomorrow." I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"What would I do with out you jack?" I asked.

"Pft. Be human"

"Well, human is boring." I said.

"Hey, wanna do something a human would do?" He asked.

"What?" I asked and he got up.

"Tag your it." He then ran.

"No no no!" I chased after him on top of the roof, he jumped and flew to an opened field. I followed and we just kept running until I finally jumped on him and we fell to the floor laughing.

"Well I know one thing we are good at." He said.

"Oh yea what is that?"

"Running."

"Haha yup that is true."
"Jack, Elsa! Dinner!" Jacks mother called.

"We should go."

"I'll race you there." I jumped off and ran down the stairs to his floor.

"Wow you guys look all sweaty, what where you doing?" Anna asked passing a plate.

"Running"

*

*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
a few weeks later

"Bye Anna bye kristoff!" I yelled heading out the window I flew and arrived at the spot were jack wanted me to meet him.

"Hey" I said.

"Hello." He kissed me and I did as well.

"So what did you want to meet me for?" I asked.

"Come here!" He pulled on my arm and we arrived at a hill. At the bottom was a picnic basket and a blanket.

"Aw jack. You di-" he pulled me close and we rolled down the hill like children.

"Come on let's eat!" He jumped and we crawled to the picnic.

****

"That was great jack" I wiped my mouth with a napkin and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks are you full?" He asked.

"No I feel fine."

"Wanna play a ga-"

"Tag your it!" I got up and ran

"Not again Elsa!!" I heard him laugh and he chased me around the field.

I know it sounds like a fairytale when I say that a boy changed my life. Well, to be honest I'm glad Anna didn't listen when I told her to go to bed that night. We became more close and we are happy now that we can be together forever. If you want to know Anna and I moved to the hotel. Its was hard but I had to face the consequence of my new decision. I had to quit college. But hey, vampires don't need doctors. I'm with my people now and its awesome. The day finally turned into night but we did not stop. We kept doing our best thing before we fly.

We run.
The End.
Finally.