Chapter 19 (the watch)

Elsa's POV
After I hugged jack I went to the couch, but I couldn't sleep.
"Hey, elsa you awake?" I hear jack from the floor say.
"I am now." I said.
"Liar I've seen your eyes open this whole time." He smirked.
I looked at him,"were you staring at me?"
"Uh-umm.." He blushed. Idiot, but I still giggled.
"Hey elsa how was your parents?" He asked.
"They were the best parents ever, before the accident with anna they would hug me, give me kisses, and my dad would always bring chocolates to me every other week from his pay at work."
"That's cute" he said and I giggled.
"Don't worry elsa, your dad will show up soon." He said and raised his hand just to. Rest on my shoulder. I-I don't know why but I feel like I can ligitamently trust him, I usually never feel this way to anyone ever. I looked at him and grabbed his hand.
"Thanks jack." I looked at him and smiled
"So, what did your dad look like?"
JACKS POV
"he had shortish light blonde-brown hair and a moustach. He would also wear a grayish Maroon work suit and-" she stopped a little.
"And what?" I asked.
"He would never ever take this off, anna and i gave him this beautiful black and gold Nixon watch." I checked my hand that wasn't holding Elsa's and it was a black and gold Nixon watch. No -it-this can't be it my dad picks out the animal we drink and we said no humans. He just got this at the store.
"Well what was so special of it that he would never Take it off?"
"I guess it says love elsa and anna engraved on the inside of the clock." I took my hand off her shoulder just to check. My god it was.
She needs to know now before something bad happens.
I started to take off the watch, "e-elsa"
"Mhmm" she said with her eyes close.
"I-I'm so sorry." I then put the watch on the couch.
she looked at me then looked at the watch. She looked back and took the watch,
"No." She whispered and covered her mouth crying.
"I'm so sorry elsa, I-I didn't know" she faced turned the other way and cried into the pillow. I left her alone and fell asleep heartbroken.
I can't believe my dad killed her dad.
ELSAS POV
My trust for every single person is gone. I can't believe his kind did this, I actually thought I liked him. Who the hell was I thinking, I can't be near him ever agian. I want him and every vampire died. I looked at him and he was sleeping, the watch said it was 2: 50 in the morning. Quite like I got up and went for the back pack grabbing the knife and going close to him.
"You're going to die vampire, I'm going to kill you for what you did to my father." I whispered. I raised the knife up but I watched him. His perfect jaw line being slanted because of his thin dark red lips partly opened for his breathing- what? Just do this! I close my eyes ready to stabbed but I peeked at his gorgeous hair connected to his lovely paled head- god DO IT! I stopped and dropped the knife.
I can't do this. I put the knife back in the book-bag and put on my shoes. I stared at him agian and walked out the door. Once agian tears started to fall down my cheeks and I checked the compass and I ran.