chapter 30

"Good, now take off your clothes," he said and his "men" laughed and ooed,

I cried harder and started to remove my sweater. All I was left with is a tank top to cover My chest.

"Off!" He cocked the gun. I cried harder and pulled it off. The men laughed harder and whistled. I couldn't run now all I had was my black bra.

"OFF!" he barked scaring me.

"n-no." i shiverd.

"OFF!"

"NO!" i screamed shooting ice at the man freezing him.

A man was about to choke me but was stoped when he froze too. As well as the rest of the men.

"wha-" behind the man stood jack.

"jack." i said breathless.

"elsa" he hugged me.

I stood back abit but hugged him back.

"e-elsa i cant belive they did this to you." he bent down to grab my clothes. His face flushed red staring at me.

"how did you find me jack?"

"i needed air so i went for a walk and i saw anna running away crying. I-i thought she was with you so i followed the opposite way she was running from." he said looking down.

"oh my god, is she okay?" i asked putting on my sweatshirt.

"yea she ran in her apartment building."

I breathed out in releaf, "thank goodness." i said covering my face.

"hey" he said bending down to pick up the watch.

"this is yours." he smiled at me.

"no." i wrapped the watch around his wrist.

"you are leaving and you need something to remember me by." i said clipping it in the leather hole.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"positive." i answerd. we sortuve just stared at each other for a while.

"well anna is worried sick, we should go." i said walking home.

"we?" he asked.

"we." i answered and held his hand.

---------

"elsa!" anna opend the door and hugged me.

"anna, jack helped save me." i hugged back. She let go and hugged jack, i smiled and she kissed the top of his head

"thank you jack." she let go of him.

"well im glad everything is okay now" anna smiled.

"well not everything is okay. Im still leaving." jack sighed.

"jack comehere i want to show you something" i winked at anna and went to my room with him following.

"sit" i offered and he sat on the bed as i locked the door behind me.

i got on top straddleing him.

"um-" his face flushed and i closed the gap betweenus. Moving my lips with his passionatly, we've never kissed like this.

"hey-what did-you want- to show-me?" he asked between each kiss.

i started to kiss his neck, "my love for you darling. To prove that i do love you." i said heading down further until i hit the top of his shirt.

"this should be off." i pulled up his shirt but he protested, "elsa are you sure you want to. I mean its okay if we do this cuz a vampire cant make a mortal pregnate."

This gave me an exiting smile, i pushed him so he layed on his back.

"shhhh" i cooed rubbing the bulge in his jeans softly.

he groaned and i smiled,

"just relaxed and tell me when you want to stop." i kissed his neck again leaving him my love marks.

"e-elsa!" he moaned as i started to slide my hand down his pants, my cold fingers touching his skin ontop of the leastic of his boxers. I covered his mouth with my other hand.

"you are to loud jack." i said and he nodded. I put my finger on his lip and he sucked on it.

i took my hand out of his pants and with it i put my hand up his shirt touching his stomach causing him to suck harder.

i kissed his jawline all the way up to his ear biting it alittle. He moaned agian and i laughed,

"you are too sensitive arent you?"

i pulled my finger out of his talented mouth.

"sorry babe, this needs to come off."

In a swift movement i took off his shirt. He laughed a bit,

"what is so funny?" i asked.

"isnt the male supposed to seduce the female?"

"woops" i kissed down his chest. Until i hit his jeans, "this has to go too" i started to unbotten it and pulled down his zipper.

Making eye contact i pulled his pants down leaving him only in his underware.

"hold on." he said flipping me underhim.

"this isnt fair." he pulled on my sweatshirt.

i smiled and he took it off along with my tank top.

"this too" he quickly Unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down leaving me in my panties and bra.

"more fair now?" i teased.

"you see, we both have underware on but im not wearing a bra, i think to be fair it should come off." he smirked.

"or you can borrow a pair of annas, my bra size is too big for you." i teased.

"haha very funny" he laughed.

"you want to learn how to take it off?" i asked.

"no, i want to see you take it off" he smiled and i stood up from the bed.

Very very VERY! Slowly i slipped off one strap, then even slower i took off my other strap.

"oh my god" he got up and hungrily attacked me kissing me and unclipping the bra himself.

the rest of the night was just pure love.