Chapter 14

Elsas pov

"okay elsa, since we are going to spend two days with each other we should get to know each other more."

Jack said.

I rolled my eyes.

"really?"

"yea, i mean im surprise you are trusting me so far. After all you told me a little of your past. "

i stopped walking and shrugged.

"who knows, i mean im the one with the compass and i can be taking us to somewhere no one can hear your screams." he started to talk deeper which caused a huge shiver up my back basically giving me a red flag to back up from him,

"elsa, its okay its just a joke." he laughed. I hit him hard on the shoulder and elbowed him to a tree, making sure my forearm is covering his neck.

"look frost im going to be crystal clear with you, i dont like you. This whole thing is not a joke with me, i.want. My. Sister. Back. And if shes dead i want whoever killed her dead too, making sure they rot in hell. So dont make jokes i am not your friend. Clear?" i say as proudly and creepy as i can.

"crystal" he said basically choking. I let go and he starts coughing.

"sorry" i got to admit i dont like hurting people, i never ever enjoined

Hurting anyone, but this is serious. Now that i know who took anna i am more desperate in finding her then my dad.

After a while he stops.

"okay i get it, no jokes" he said while holding his neck.

I had a very small urge in the bottom of my heart to hug him and turely apologize but, no.

"well come on, i need to find that witch."
Jacks pov

I was really in the feeling to just tell her that 'i know she trusts me' but she would just say to me that im her only hope or she would kick me as a sign of that she is serious.

"if you want" i hand her the compass,"you navigate, if you truley dont trust me."

She looks at me but just says, "thanks."