Chapter 13

Jacks pov
Elsa and I are on our way to my home, probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done. You see, my parents have this rule where I can't bring muggles to the house. if they see elsa then I might as well fucked. Elsa and I are under the balcony,
"Okay elsa just stay here, my parents are just as bad with humans as you might think they are."
"Huh?"
"Okay how do I put this, oh yea they will most likely kill you. My family just stopped drinking human blood a few days ago, the last person I drank was a few days ago."
She widen her eyes and backed up.
"No, but I can handle it I've drank more animal blood then humans."
"Oh okay so I suggest you get knives, food, money, a compass,and-"
"Woah don't worry I got this."
She rolled her eyes,"just go and I'll stay here." I nodded and went inside
"Home so soon son." My dad said, my parents where in the living room watching tv.
"Yea, he guys is it okay if I sleep over a friends house this weekend, I mean it's the last time I will see him until we move."
"Ugh, I don't know son what if you get drowsy?"
"I'll kill a squirrel, please can I go"
My mom looks at my dad and they answer, "alright"
"Yes, thanks guys." I hug them from behind and ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed my backpack, a whistle with a compass keychain, and a blanket for elsa. I honestly don't care If I get cold.
I pass Emma's room and I see her putting on shoes
"Hey Emma, I'm going to sleep over at my friends house for the week end- where are you going?" I ask.
"I want to go play outside. Maybe build a pile of leaves." She runs out.
"WAIT EMMA!" I follow her downstairs.
"Catch me if you can, jack!" She yelled thinking its a joke.
"No wait!"
"Woah, hold it what's going on". My dad blocks the door. Perfect.
"Jack trying to hold me back for going outside." Emma complains
"Why is that?" He asked me.
"Uhh it's just cold out, you know I can handle the cold obviously but if I feel cold it will be freezing out for her. I was going to tell her to get as jacket." I see elsas head peak and I motion my eyes for her to go.
"Alright, Emma go get your coat and-" he then sniffs. "I-I smell something,Is someone outside?"He turns and almost turns the knob. I heard a window tick behind me and my dad heads towards it,"what the hell was that?" He opens the window.
"I was probably the wind, Emma get your coat."
I head toward the kitchen and grab a few knives and put them in backpack I quickly opened the cabinet and put in some bread and chips, "jack what are you doing?" My mom caught me with a bag of chips in my hand.
"I'm gonna eat on the way there, and I need some water just in case I choke." I walk to the fridge and grab a few water bottles.
I get out the kitchen and my dad is gone my immediate thought is that he went out side. I run to the door and open it.
"Jack, are you not saying bye?"
"Of coarse not I just.. Wanted to check if Emma grabbed her coat."
"She is still upstairs and with her father."
"Oh.. Right. Let me just go say bye."
I run upstairs and go to my room. I can't believe I forgot money, I was saving thirty bucks but I guess I can use it. I go to Emma's room and my dad is picking out a jacket for her.
"Well I'll be on my way then, bye emma" I hug her and kiss her forehead," bye dad" "bye son" he hugs me and I go back downstairs.
"Okay mom, I'll-" she's not there, I sprint outside and I see her with elsa.
"M-mom, she-"
"She's very pretty son, why didn't you tell me you have a gi-"
"Oh no mom, you're way off."
"Alright then, bye son And nice meeting you deary." She kissed the top of my head and went inside.
"Your mom is nice. I don't know why you said she can't control it"elsa said.
"well I didn't know SHE can, but I know my dad can't. What did you throw at my window anyway?" I ask
ELSAS POV
snowball.
"I ran behind your house and I found a pebble, I thought if I distracted him he wouldn't find me."
"Oh okay good job. Now let's go we don't want to be here, my sister will come down any minute."
He said and pulled out a compass from his back pack. He turns around and goes straight, "come on."