Chapter 15

Anna's POV
I woke up on a very cold surface
"Huh?" I said confusedly as I study more of my location, the only light showing is from a thin window. I immediately shot up and ran to it but was stopped midway. I looked down but my wrists were chained.
I started to hyperventilate (runs in the family) I started to cry a bit knowing that I was about to die f- se- I have no clue how long I've been sleeping.
The sound of jingly medal sounded at the door opening it.
I turn around and see a tall man with red hair.
"Looks as tho you are awake." He said.
"Where am I? Why am I here?" I ask.
"I'll answer one because I only the answer to it, You're in Transylvania" He said crossing his arms.
"Do you know who was that man that brought me here."
"That's classified"
"Then why are you here, what do you want to do with me?" I said frightened.
"Calm down girl," he went out the door and came back with something wrapped in cloth. "I might get trouble for this so keep your mouth shut if they ask." He throws it to me.
I picked it up and inside was a slice of bread.
"Thanks, but I'm not hungry." I really was, but he probably poisoned it.
"You will be later. "
"Who are you?"
"Hans isles, and you're anna"
i shot a confused look, "how d-"
"Someone in the wood were calling out your name and you responded 'elsa!'" He mimicked my voice.
"Oh okay"
"Yea well I'm not allowed to be here so just sit there and wait for what happens."
He walked out.
I sat down and payed against the wall looking at the bread.