chapter 27

Elsas pov

Finally im home.

I layed on my couch and closed my eyes.

"hey elsa, now that ive experiance vampires in real life i can finally write my report." anna sar down next to me. I hear the clicking of her fingers pressing down on the key pad.

"thats it. Im going to my room and take a nap withought any worry."

i got up and walked to my room.

"hahhhh" i relaxed.
Tap tap tap

Really?

i sit up and see jack at my window.

i get up and open it.

"jack what are you-"

"i need to talk to you." he interrupted the smell of alcohol escaped his mouth.

"whats going on?" i asked.

"so this is how your room looks like- eh anyway, i need you to answer me a question." he asked.

"okay? Sit" he sat next to me.

"Elsa, do-do you remember what the witch said. True love fixed my heart" he said.

"yes."

"well i love you, and you are my true love due to this" he pointed at his heart.

"oh, where is this going?" i wondered.

"elsa, do you love me?" he asked.
JACKS POV

I looked at her despretly.

"j-jack i dont know."

"what do you mean you dont know! You are my true love and that must mean i am yours" i said a little loudly.

"jack calm down a bit." she held my shoulders.

"no elsa! im leaving in two days and i need to know!" i grabbed her arms and pinned her to the bed.

"jack what are you doing? Let go!" she yelped.

"elsa please tell me!" i yelled.

"jack i dont kno-" i kissed her hungirly on the lips.

"ja- stop!" she yelped agian.

"how about now do you love me now!?" i yelled.

"jack you're hurting me!" that cry snapped me out of reality. I let go of her and a tear slipped out her eye.

"elsa i-i dont know what happend." she sat up and cried more.

"im-im sorry." i ran out the window and flew to the woods.
Back to elsa

"what the fuck?" i said to myself.

I wiped the tear away and sat down agian. what the hell was the whole love me thing about. Wait di- do i love him. I mean im his true love right? I should love him, but i met him just three days ago? Ugh!