chapter 6

Elsas pov

i parked infront of my parents house and ran to the front door.

"mom!" i yelled banging on the door. I didnt care that it was starting to snow a bit harder.

"elsa calm down" anna put her hand on my shoulder but i hissed away.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN OUR FATHER IS MISSING!". I yelled and the door opened.

"elsa shhh come in." my mom opend the door and i walked in.

"what happend" anna asked sounding as if she is not giving a slight worry.

"your father's boss called and said that he is hour late to work and i said well he left an hour and a half ago so he shoud be home." she said about to cry.

I got up and grabbed a box of tissues; i think i need some too.

"then, i called him about eight times and still no answer. I even called his coworkers and his boss to call him but he still did not answer." anna sat up immediatly and dialed on her phone.

"i called the police and they are looking for him around town."

"still nothing?"

"nope" she cried in the tissue. I hugged her and rubbed my hand on her back.
Elsa's dad pov

i just left home and walked to my toyota. As i drove to work i had to pass through road through the woods. I heard a weired noise and i pulled over, when i opened the hood smoke started to come out.

"shit." i mumbled i heard a car coming so i waved my hands waiting for it to stop. It pulled over and out stood a tall man about my height and he had black hair.

"hello" he said

"thank you for pulling over you see my car is broken-"

"clearly" he inturrupted harshly.

"yes and i was wondering if you can help me."

i walked to the front and turned off he car.

"what an interesting watch you have"

he said. I looked down at my black and gold watch elsa and anna gave me for fathers day a few months ago.

"thank you but please can you help"

he nodded and i went to the front and it stopped smoking.

"okay so here " i bent down further

"i think is where-" i felt his hand pull me out of my position and through me too the floor.

"what?!" his foot stepped on my mouth.

"sorry, i have to do this." his foot was off me and i felt a sharp pain in my head causing eveything to go black.