chapter 36

Anna's POV

They are so annoying. Why would it matter anyway if Elsa wants to be a vampire then she can do it with out me. Although Elsa is my only family left and I need her. And hey I've always wanted to see the future, that would be fun.

"Plus wh-"

"I'll do it." I inturrupted jack.

"R-really Anna?" Elsa asked.

"Yes. I mean you are my sister and the only family I have left so I  want to spend the rest of my life with you as well" I smiled.

"Aw Anna that-that's sweet." Elsa and I hugged and smiled. 

"Okay so you want to become vampires?" Jack said.

"Yea." We said.

"Okay I don't want to do this in front of everyone so who's first.?" Jack asked.

"I'll go." I sat up and went to my room.

"Okay Anna obviously its going to hurt but try not to be so lould. It will last for ten seconds after my teeth are out of your neck"

He said closing the door.

"Okay when will I "morph" " I air quoted.

"Probably tommorow." He said.

"Okay let's get it over with." I closed my eyes.

I heard him walk closer and pull my hair behind my ear.

Next thing I know I feel these sharp daggers sticking into my skin.

"Ah son of a bitch." I cursed under my breath when he injected the teeth.

After a few seconds he took his teeth out.

It hurt and I raised my hand to touch it.

"Wait!" Jack said grabbing a tissue,"you'll infect it if you touch it." He said handing it too Me.

"Okay so its Elsa's turn."

We walked out and went to the living room. Elsa's eyes widen a bit from looking at my bloddy neck.
Elsa's POV

I raised from my seat and walked to My room passing jack.

I'm usually never nervous but my god its going to hurt. Obviously what I have experience in the woods hurt but I wasn't expecting that!

I sat on my bed waiting for him to walk in

"Okay els, this will hurt I can tell you that." Jack walked in closing the door,"but just relax. It will be over before you know it." He walked over and held out his hands. I took them and stood up.

He started to move his arms and we where dancing. It was kinda funny I gotta admit you that. He smiled and pulled me closer to him kissing my lips. It was nice but he started to kiss my neck pushing me to a wall. I moaned a bit but not too loud so Anna and kristoff hear. He kissed lower and lower rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my waist.

I grabbed onto his hair and I felt him bite my neck.

"Ah!" I yelled and I put my hand on his shoulder gripping on it tightly.

After a few seconds he pulled his teeth out. His mouth was covered in my blood. It was dripping off his chin. Kinda gross to look at but it kinda wasn't.

"Do you have a tissue?" He laughed.

"Ye-" I chocked out "excuse me, yea its near my drawer"

He walked over and handed one to me.

"Come on" he took my hand and we walked to the living room.

"Okay girls, bye tommorow you should be turned."

"Are there any rules?" Anna asked.

"No but you can't stay out in the sun for a long amount of time, it will just give you an extremely bad sunburn Worst than a humans sun burn. Oh and you guys have a high amount of strength abilities and you can fly." He said and Anna smiled

"Don't try to fly till I come back please."

"What do you mean come back? Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Well els I have a family at Transylvania, just try to adapt to the transformation you won't feel any tough pain maybe a little head ace, but a little aspirin never hurt. Hehe" he laughed putting a hand on my waist.

"I'll be back in a few days. Okay?" He looked straight in my eyes.

"Okay." I pecked his lips and he smiled.

"I'll see you guys soon." He said and jumped out the window. I checked a glance of him until he appeared smaller and smaller.