Chapter 25 (new york)

AUTHORS NOTE:

SO I recently just remembered something about my best friend. I remember that a few months ago she told me she would self harm herself because of a guy.it was so bad it was to the point were she would cut her thighs and stomach. It got me really upset that my best friend ever thought that there is no other choice to Do anything else but her having the possibility to leave this earth. I showed the picture above to her today and she started to laugh. I love seeing my friends smile, and I have to admit I don't know any of you guys but considering you are up to this chapter It gets me laughing and smiling knowing people read my stories. If you are thinking of self harming yourself or you know someone who is and you need help, please don't hesitate and message me right away. I'm really good at this stuff and I'm the reason why my friend is still breathing and laughing. Thank you for reading I love you all!!
Elsa's POV

I dig my face in jacks shoulder because I'm really not a big person with heights.

"Jack, the view is awesome." I hear anna say.

"I got to admit it's pretty impressive." Kristoff said.

"Elsa, come on-" jack spoke.

"Nope!"

"Hey," he whispered in my ears making me shiver,"open slowly"

i breathed in and out and obeyed him. it was amazing. the dark sky was filled with white glowing stars.

"its-its so beaitiful."

i look at my surroundings and i see the navy blue ocean reflecting us above. i look over annas head and i see the lights from transilvania.

i got to admit it, this is really nice.

i look at jack and i rest my head on his shoulder.

"wait where should we go first. home or the witch?" jack asked.

"witch? so they are real!" anna said, "i guess we own merida and rapunzel 30 bucks"

jack giggled and made me smile.

"we have to see your parents jack. there probably worried sick." i said

"HUH mom! shes worried sick too." anna yelled making jack and all of us flinch.

"anna your right, jack please dropp us off at my moms house, then you go home. please."

he kissed my cheek, "i will."

I turn my head and see lights in the horizon.

i smile and rest on his shoulder.

"look new york city!" anna points and we see the statue of liberty

"hey guys can we rest for a while?" jack asked.

"mmm.." i hummed.

"please im a littlt tired."

"okay"

"awesome."

i expect him to land on the ground or a tree but we land were no one could ever reach us.

"wow, the veiw is even cooler." anna got off of jack qnd he stretched

"yea its not everyday someone gets to sit ON TOP of the statue." kristoff sits next to anna.

"its alittle rusty" anna touches the ground."

"anna this medal is over a hundred years old. of coarse its rusty." i sit next to her.

"yea its not like theres a cleaner to clean her head." jack laughed.

anna holds her arms and moves it motioning shes cold. kristoff smiles at her and puts an arm around her. i grin seeing them together.

"hey els, dont get to comfy yet." jack holds out his hands.

"oh, and why is that?" i grab his hands.

"hold on" he then flew us to the inside of the tourch.

i smile at seeing the beauty of the gigantic shiney goldin rock infront off me.

"ive never touched gold before." i said stroking it.

"yea well how many people you know can bring you up here.?" he asked smirking.

"haha just one." i put my arms around his neck,"one incredible guy who cares about me soo much that he would embark on a dangerous adventure, just to save a life of someone he barley met."

i felt his arm hugging around my waist.

"im your guy." i put his head on my forehead and look in his eyes. he then laughs for no reason.

"what is so funny?" i laugh with him.

"i never thought back on what we've been through in the woods. me being alone with the most bravest, stubborn, and beautifullest women on the planet." he said and i felt my cheeks warm. i smile and look down

"i love seeing you smiling."

"say jack?"

"mhmm"

"did you like the kiss i gave you when we were falling?" i ask.

"i felt like that kiss was my act of true love." he smiled.

"no jack. you falling off that cliff so you can die with me was an act of true love; you did it yourself."

he smirked, "hey elsa can we kiss?" he asked.

i blushed and was leaning in, our lips are about to touch but i see a read blinking light,

"w-wait jack, there's a camera up here." (A/N legit my history teacher used to show us a website were it shows a LIVE view of the inside of the tourch and theres a camera on the crown that shows the view the statue is looking at. dont belive me? look it up)

"oh shit. we better go." he said and let go of my waist. i felt a little sad.

"yea youre right." i held his hands and we flew to the crown.

"woah whats going on here?" i laughed and anna and kristoff pulled away from there hug. They blushed like crazy.

"come on we have to go." jack said. he carried my brial style, anna was on his back and kristoff held on his legs.