Chapter 35

Anna's POV

Ugh this is unbeliveble. Vampires are the ones that killed dad, vampires are the one that almost killed elsa, and vampires are the one that took me away from my family.....yet one of them are the reason how elsa and I got together again.

I shrugged and jumped on my bed.

"Ughhh!!!" I yelled and cried. I'm sorry... I'm just not over my parents being dead and that fight with elsa was horrible. I know I'm the youngest and I should listen to my sister but I can't feel like I have to obey everyone.

*knock *knock *knock, "anna?"

Haha look who's knocking now.

I stood up and walked to my door.

"Anna, jack is coming here today. I know I would shut you out when we were young for a long time and I just want to be with you and I want to age with you, but my heart is saying I should change and I'm changing. I just-" I opened the door.

"Anna I know they killed dad but I'm starting to understand them. Not all of them are bad look at jack! He helped me get to you and there are others like him, and kristoff!" I blushed when I heard his name, "he is a werewolf and he is nice as well." Suddenly the front door rung.

I walked past elsa and dashed to the front door, I checked the pupe hole and there was jack and kristoff behind him. I checked my breath and opened the door.

"Jack! Kristoff! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to talk to you." He said.

"Ugh come in." I offered them in..
JACKS POV

You had no idea how hard it was to find kristoff I caught him sleeping next to a tree deep in the woods

"What did you want to talk about?" Anna asked offering us a seat.

"Well- I don't know if Elsa started but we wanted to know-" I begun

"If I can turn into one of you?" Anna finished, "guys this is my decision just as much as it is for Elsa." She pointed to her sister. I always thought Anna as the bubbly little girl to be honest, but I didn't know she can be this tough.