Chapter 10

Anna's POV
"Okay class so log on and start looking for more information on your topic." Mrs carol said.
I was sitting in between jack and rapunzel.
"hey Anna I need to talk to you real quick" jack said.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Well, after in about six days you'll have to work on this project by yourself"
"What why?"
"I'm moving to europe" he said. Are you kidding me?
"Is this some excuse so I can do the project and we both get all the credit.?"
"No anna, I can't say why I'm moving but I just am okay. my parents talked to the school and they already know I am leaving next week."
"Okay fine, let's do try our best to finish this as much as we can so I won't have to do a lot on my own"
Elsa's POV
"Sweet heart don't worry they'll find him"
"But what if they don't, what if after a week he still isn't found. dad is not dead mom"
"Honey I believe that he isn't dead and I know Thomas is doing anything he can for his brother but-"
"HE ISNT DOING GOOD ENOUGH!" I snapped at her. The floor turned into ice and mom slipped to the floor
"Mom!" I reach to help her up but she refused.
"Elsa, go home- you need to relax." She said calmly.
My vision felt blurry And I walked out to my car. I went in and saw my eyes red and puffy. I felt a sudden rage building up inside me. I started to hit the wheel of my car punching it a few times
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed letting my emotions out out; and my tears.
I whimpered in my car until a few minutes later I started it and drove home. I walked in and sat on the couch.
"Relax elsa, relax" I said to myslef.
I grabbed my phone and put on music to help calm me down. It was interrupted with beeps. I looked at the collar ID; Anna.
"Hello"
"Hey elsa I'm going to invite jack over is that okay?"
"To be honest anna why can't you go to his house?"
"He says his parents aren't fans of visitors"
"Ugh anna, Im really not feeling well; I don't want to move. I haven't even made dinner yet."
"That's okay he doesn't eat much."
"Fine Anna."
"Yay! Thanks." She hung up. I threw my phone to the other couch and took a quick nap.
ANNA's POV
I walked in the room from the bathroom "She said you can come over." I told jack.
"Awesome"
"Jack, I've been looking and it says that there are some signs of vampires today"
"Is that so?"
"Yes, what if we track some down."
"I doubt that anna."
"Well did you know that witches still live today." Rapunzel joined in.
"What?" I said unbelievable.
"Aye it's tru! I've experienced it happen before. My mum told me this old legend on wisps; thay'll help find a way to something thall change ya life." Merida's head popped out behind rapunzel.
"And have you seen these "wisps" " I air quoted for sarcasm.
" Yes! They are blu and flowee like"
"Ohh okay sure." Jack said.
"Care to make a bet ?." Rapunzel asked
"Bring it on." I answered.
"Okay jack leaves on wendsday . If we find proof there is witchcraft still lurking and you guys don't prove that vampire exists until Tuesday you guys have to egg, TP, and silly string the media center." She suggested
"So loser gets suspended" jacks says
"Yea too much. Looser gives winners 30 bucks." Rapunzel said
"Better" we all shook hands and began to study hard.