Chapter 28

Jacks pov

I gave up.

Im going home.

im just so stupid, how could i leave her in a position like that. She-she shouldnt love me, im an immortal vampire and she is a mortal living angel. And i-i cant change into human, im 300 years old if i change the moment i become human im dead.

Ugh, i have to get away from her. I-ill just get more heartbroken knowing that each day she grows older and i stay the same.

I arrived home, instead of going to the front door i went threw my window; i cant see anyone now.

I looked around and everything was in boxes- except my bed.

"ugh" i jumped on, "what am i doing?" i asked myself.

I felt somehow weak and decided to get some blood. I flew outside and into the celler, pouring myself some of the red fluid.
"Hey brother, how was your friends house?" Emma asked.
"Wa- oh! It was alright. I I'm gonna go, I got a lot going um yea" I walked inside.
"Huh?" I heard her say but I walked up the steps.
"jack! Your mother-"
"Yea I know dad, I'm a true vampire now. Well now I'm tired and I'm going to bed."
I sat down on my bed and breathed in, I looked at my phone and plugged in my head phones.
"Music never hurts." I put on sad song by we the kings
I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
Elsa's POV
Pff..
Look at me.
I'm a twenty year old college student and I'm dealing with fricken pixies and fairy tales.
Ugh why can't I live a normal life and not have this. I raise my hand to make snowflakes.
I don't know why but- but I feel lonely. I-I fell like I miss someone.
I get up and go to the guest room, I see my mom still sleeping.
I crawl into bed and sleep next to her.
I woke up and I look at her She is still sleeping. I fell its time to wake her up ,"m-mom?" I touch her shoulder and shake her gently, "mom-mom are you okay" I sit up a little. She isn't moving, "come on mom this isn't a joke, get up." I shake her more, "mom!" I yell, "mom come on get up! You need to get up mom stop sleeping," i felt an extreme amount of pain in my head and my stomach as my mind sets to what's happening.
"Mom! Get up mom!" Anna bursts threw the door.
"Elsa!" She looks at me and them at mom,
"M-mmm" she stuttered. I shook my head and she fell to her knees. I close my eyes and grit my teeth crying harder.
Anna yelled, i walked up to her and hugged her only making me cry harder.
We stay like that for a while until I spoke up. And trust me, its been more then a while to make me speak.
"Anna we have to prepare the funeral." I said and she stood up.
"What is there to prepare for, it's just the two of us right?" She sounded pissed, "oh and not to mention we don't have money. how the hell are we going to gethave a burial if we don't have money for the coffin,the tomb stone, the priest. we can't elsa."
"Then what do you want huh! We burry our own mother into the ground." She looked at me as if it was not a bad idea, "no anna, I-I don't care I-il drop out of collage and use the money I have left to do a ceremony."
"okay fine. Let's go now-"
"what anna? Elsa let's go burry her now, just the two of us. I don't want anyone to burry her but us."anna said.
"anna, fine." I gave up, "I'll get a shovel from the janitors closet downstairs." I walked out,
*********
"You wanna say anything?" I asked anna. We decided to burry her to a park next to a lake. Luckily it was dark so no one saw us carrying a her corpse.
"No-no I dont" anna cried.
"Alright." I picked up the shovel,
.hat
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No, no anna" I threw it to the ground and carried my mother.
"What are you doing elsa she isn't some sort of object you can pick up and drop again!" Anna scolded.
"Doesn't matter, I'm going to the hospital. Il tell she was sick and then they'll help us with a proper burial." I walked to the hospital and heard anna follow.
"Okay."
************
Hey guys sorry for the boring chapter, got a little writers block you know..