chapter 2

ELSAS POV

hi im elsa. i live with my sister and our puppy olaf. im studying to be a doctor and helping others. though when i was younger people said i am dangerous cuz..um.. well i just met you and its classified between me and anna. I better get the food ready when anna comes home. I poored the tomato soup in her green bowl and i put the garlic bread in the toaster.

since i already finished my shift and i didnt have class i strolled to my room. I felt relieved and free as a unhooked my bra and pulled it off. i put on a tank top, pajama shorts and jumped on the 5 year old couch. Suddenly i heard the sound of jinggly keys opening my door.

"oh anna your food is ah! Whooo is this?" i grabbed a blanket and covered my chest as i saw a boy walked in my living room.

"oops, sorry elsa this is jack. We are here cause of a project for school."

"well, it would be great if there was a reminder of him being here, hi im elsa" i reached out my hand and he shook it. His palm was covered by cloth from his jacket.

"so i think there is more soup and garlic bread jack, you hungry?" i asked.

"no thank you. Mabye later"

"okay well anna your food is in the microwave so i guess you to can work on your homework in the kitchen, ill be in my room."

she nodded and walked to the kitchen with jack.

I Looked outside and it started to rain.

"wow, rain. Thats a shock." i say sarcasticly to myself and went to my room shutting the door behind me. I decided to take a little nap

-------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH ELSA!!!"

" ANNA! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"ELSA!!" i ran to the sound of her voice when i felt two arms push me back and i hit my head

-------------------------------------------------------------

"huh!" i was hyperventilating as i woke up.

I looked at my clock and it was 6:30

*before

ANNAS POV

"okay jack did you have any clue on what to research about?" i ask with my laptop in front of me and bitting my garlic bread.

"um mabye wearwolves? or mermaids." he suggested.

"hmm not bad." i look down at my bread.

"oo! how about vampires?!" i said loudly and he jolted.

"i mean if that will get us a good grade." he said.

i smiled and looked up vampires on my laptop. we wrote so many things done, but most of them were from jacks knowledge.

i hear creeking from the floor and looked up to see elsa.

"hey guys hows the homework doing?" she asked.

"oh its going really well." i answer.

"wait what time is it?" jack asked.

"6:23" elsa answerd.

"oh i better go" he picked up his bag and folder.

"nice metting you both and thanks for having me." he then left.

"he's so hot" i said and elsa raised a brow at me,"but, hes not my type." i said and she giggled. I more into taller men