chapter 18

Hans pov

I closed the door to the cells. i then bumpt into pitch. luckily he didnt see me walk out of that door.

"watch it isles."

"sorry my lord." i bowed.

he walked passed me

"um! pitch what will happen to the girl."

"oh she dies tommorow."

"what! my lord im sorry but that is rediculous."

"what!" he yelled.

"i ment to say is that, we still need to find jack. and to my guess he and his heart of his is with the girls friend elsa. if she is still alive we can use her as bait for him, then she'll die."

i say convincing him. he walked up to me and pinched my cheek.

"you are an intellegnet boy hans." he slapped it lightly and walked away.

i breathed in and walked back into the cell room.

"anna" i said and opend her cell door and walked in.

"what do you want?" she asked.

"there going to kill you tommorow."

"what!" she stood up and ran to the door but her chains held her back.

she started to cry

"hey but i gave you time. we are waiting until jack and elsa comes."

"wh-why?"

"we want him on our side and if he joins which he said he would. we'll let you go and youll be happy at homw with your friend elsa."

"sh-shes my sister." she cried. perfect.

"well im sure she'll be happy to see you then, now get to sleep you had a rough day." i said calmly.

"thank you." she said and i kissed her lightly on the lips. i walked out and layed on the door.

"all this is just too easy." i smirked.