Chapter 23

Elsas POV

"What the hell was that?!" I spoke to kristoff

"I don't know maybe he's just tired." He said calming me a bit.

"Come on we have to find anna." We walked out of the room and started searching every door being extremely careful.

"Hey elsa I found a door!"

"Yea I opened like twenty of them so far-"

"No I mean it's to the dungeon." My eyes widen and I ran to the door.

I crouched down to check if the close was clear.

"Okay come on." I walked down the steps.

"Anna!" I whispered-yell.

"Hello deary" I turn around and see a large red head holding a knife at kristoffs throat.

"Okay so we didn't expect any company but you are just In time for a assembly in the courtyard." He said.

"Move!"

We walked up the stairs and I had no clue where I'm going.

"Left, listen I'm just doing my job so keep going!" I turned and I was outside with a crowed of people wearing black cloaks. I look up an there is a stage.

"Is there a talent show going on." Kristoff laughed but the man pushed the knife too in causing blood to steep through.

"Hey that enough!" I yelled.

"Why, my,my,my." I turned and saw the man who took anna on the stage.

"Where is my sister!!" I ran towards him and two men held me back.

"Don't worry elsa, she is right here." A red drape was yanked off and anna was chained to two posts. I almost cried just seeing her she was dirty, beaten up, and looked a bit pale.

"Elsa!!!!" Anna ran forward but was pulled back.

"Let her go you basterd!" I screamed.

"Oh and I found another friend..." He then went to the edge of the stage and pulled out jack.

"Jack!"

"Hey elsa we are going too have a little fun" He stayed impersonating him.

"You see you can have your sister if jacky here joins us" he pulled his arm up higher.

"say jack why are you so weak. And your hair looks awful sortuve like hers" he pointed to anna, " oh my did someone struck your heart" he mocked. I look at kristoff and he still had a knife to his throught.

"Do we have another sorceress among us." He smiled wickedly at me and the whole Crowed looks at me in disgust.

"So elsa, do you want to join our little team?" The two men push me until I was on the stage.

"You see-" he pushed jack infront of me and he almost fell; I can hear him shivering "there is only one spot left so we are going to have tryouts."he threw two knives on the floor, "in the mean time if you two don't fight then you will join our princess over there (he points to anna) and you will burn with her too, but for the opening act" he turns to kristoff, "Hans kill him!" I gasp

"No! I'm not going too" he yelled

"Don't be a pussy isles just slide it."

"No, I-i didn't ask for this! I don't know what to fucking do anymore!!" He pushed kristoff away.

"I cant do this anymore" he said and he slit his throught.

I was MORTIFIED of the sight I just witness.

"Alright then-" jack hair turned fully white then took the knife and stabbed pitches ankle, "ahh!!!"

"Run!!" Jack held my arm and we ran out, "wait anna!" I yelled as we ran

"They'll- go after us!" He panted as we kept running.

"Stop them!!" We notice that the whole crowed and pitch started to chase us it started to snow immediately.

We kept running through the woods and we kept being chased.

Suddenly I fell but grabbed on a piece of the earth. I looked down and saw that I am dangling on a cliff.

"JACK!!" I yelled.

"I'm coming elsa!" Of coarse he had to catch up because he was weaker

I felt the earth crack, "it's not strong enough!"

"Elsa!" He caught up but it cracked off.

"JACK!!" I Yelled falling to my death.

"ELSA!!!"
JACKS POV

"Elsa!!!" I looked back and made a quick decision.

I jumped off.

I caught up with her and held her close.

"Jack what are you doing!!"

"I'm not going to leave you, I won't let go elsa."

She then closed the gap between us as she placed her lips on mine.

Suddenly my whole body felt like I was flying I open my eyes and we are flying in the air.

"Jack you're flying!!" She yelled.

I'm surprise I didn't transform into a bat, but who cares IM FLYING!!

I fly out of the cliff and into the sky I saw a stick fly near me and i look down to see pitches army throwing arrows at us.

"Jack!" Elsa yelled and I felt a pain in my arms causing us to fall back down, my arm then had an arrow stabbed into it.

We then fell to the snow.

"Fuck the cold, I'm going to enjoy this," I look at jack as he was about to stab elsa with a sword.

"Elsa!" I ran as fast as I could and jumped in front of her, everything went dark.