Chapter 29

ELSAS POV

"help! My mom she's not breathing!" I acted running in the emergency room.

"Here put her on the stretcher!" They all yelled putting my mother on it.

"Please be alive." I acted, knowing that i already new the answer.

As they pushed her away anna dashed in, "mom!"

To My surprise anna was playing along.

A doctor came back with a very sad expression on her face,

"I'm- it's never easy to say this bu-"

"She's dead isn't she?" Anna interrupted.

"I'm sorry she passed." The doctor said.

I didn't enjoy hearing those words "why!" I yelled and cried to the floor, not really aware if I was acting or not.

"Come girls." The doctor walked us to my moms room.

I looked at Anna and she was tearing too.

"I-I can't go in, I'm sorry." Anna spoke.

"Okay well whenever you two girls have the moment please do." She said and walked to the next room.

"We-we'll just tell them to have her ashes?" Anna said and I nodded.

We waited until the doctor came out of the patience room.

"Excuse me." I spoke up and she turned around.

"We-we want her ashes"

"Very well, her work helps with her insurance luckily-"

"I don't give a crap about the money." I barked, "Is that what matters to you?"

"Well, ki- no no! Of coarse it does not. I'm sorry sweetie about her, we can't just bring her back." She said.

"Ugh! Why not!" I yelled but anna pulled me back. Everyone on the floor was staring at us.

"Come on Anna, we're going home." I grabbed her arm and pulled it,

"Come by in two days you will have the ashes by then" I heard and left the hospital.

Once we were outside I kinda stopped walking.

"Elsa?"

"Come on, like I said we are going home." I continued walking with her by my side.

"Hey!" A voice called, we turned and a man with a hat called us.

"Come here!" He gestured.

We ignored him and continue to walk until another man yelled, "hey!"

"Hello!" I answered happily showing him no fear but we kept walking.

Another man came out but he was larger.

"Hello yourself ladies, that's a nice watch you got there." He pointed to my dads watch.

"How about you give us the watch and we'll let you go free" I raised a brow but anna yelped, I turned to anna and a man held on to her. I kicked him in the shin and he flinched, "get your damn hands off her!" I yelled but he didn't listen. I punched his face without hitting anna and he let go,

"Go!"

"But elsa-"

"GO!" She sprinted home, "RUN!"

They didn't chase her because I'm the one with the watch. the big one took out a mini pistol.

"Give us the damn watch!" He grunted.

I cried and took off the watch and threw it on the floor.

"Good, now take off your clothes," he said and his "men" laughed and ooed,

I cried harder and started to remove my sweater. All I was left with is a tank top to cover My chest.

"Off!" He cocked the gun. I cried harder and pulled it off. The men laughed harder and