Chapter 37

----jacks dad POV

"First day in a new place and he already ran away!" I yell going back in forth in my hotel room.

"Harry I'm sure he is okay." My wife said

"No Lillian! Whats even worse is that now he can fly! He could be anywhere in the intire world! Maybe even on a different planet!" I scream.

"We can do that?!?!" She stood up excited.

"Um, well I don't know ive never left our atmosphere, but don't even try it. Wait till some idiot does tho."
Jacks POV

"WOAHHHH" I yell but I couldn't hear my self. Probably because there is no oxegyn here. I better go before I get caught. Plus my head is hurting.

I fly all the way back into my atmosphere feeling an incredible amount of pressure in my head, but I made it to the ground before I even new it. I get woozy a bit and throw up on the grass.

"Gross" I say and drank some fountain water in the park.

"Gosh where am I?" I look behind me and see the hotel.

"Oh perfect." I say. I levitated but my head hurts.

I'll take the stairs.

Jacks dad POV

"That's it Lillian, I'm going to look for him. I can't deal with my child gone." I walk to the window but hear a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT" Emma yells running to the door.

"Jack!" She huggs him tightly.

"Ugh, mister were have you been?! Do you know what time it is?!" I ask.

"It is, ten twenty" I check Elsa's dads watch,"I'm sorry I forgot to say goodbye to a friend from school"

"Oh alright then, next time you ask the both of us." I motion to Lilian and I.

"And I might've turned someone into vampires, okay goodnight he said walking to his room.

"You what!!!" I run up to him and turn him around.

"This friend that I was talking about really likes me dad, no not like: love. She loves me dad and I turned her and her sister into vampires. DONT WORRY THOUGH they both said that would want to be one." He said calmly.

"I want to meet them tomorrow." I said through my teeth.

"Do you want them here? Or.."

"You will take me to them and we will see if I'm fine with it."